Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Witness...Me Laughing


HAHAHAHA! Wait, this guy does it better...





That's right I'm a Clevelander, happy about the Cavaliers losing last night to the Celtics...I think I've made my loyalty clear lately, and it isn't to LeBron and The Cavaliers...Way to come out looking like the MVP last night...Douche-bag! Yeah I said it! Hey, "King James" why don't you go out to another restaurant, order an expensive steak, cooked well done, ask for ketchup, then ask the server to cut it for you, and finish the night by leaving a shitty tip!

Hey Cavs' fans...How does it feel to think that last night's performance could be LeBron's last one at "The Q"? Looks like the
ECONOMY in Cleveland will be hitting the crapper some more....Again I laugh!

I know it drives some people crazy that I have become the anti-Clevelander...Tough shit! It doesn't matter where we live, or where we were born...It matters that we were born with freewill...A wonderful gift that lets us make choices in our life...The biggest choice I made as to be a realist, and not walk through life with blinders on...I'm willing to see the crap!

I also chose to cheer for teams from different cities...There is no law that says I must cheer for my hometown teams...I cheer for teams I like...I fell in love with hockey and the New York Rangers when I was very young...I had no idea the misery I was in for...I cheered for the Browns until they left...I tried to after the fake Browns arrived, but my God that has been a disgrace...I cheered for the Cubs when I was a kid...Why? Because WGN, afternoon Baseball, and Ryne Sandberg! I gave the Indians love too, but Mark Shapiro and Eric Wedge sucked the life out of that team, and I moved onto the Red Sox...Why? The wife, and the city is awesome...

I won't sit here blindly believing everything some dope politician tells me...Nor will I do it for some asshole owner, and his idiot GM...Since I mentioned them...In the past few years, the Indians traded away C.C. Sabathia, Cliff Lee, and Victor Martinez...The tribe got a couple below average outfielders...A horrible catcher...Some average pitchers...And some minor league junk...Martinez and Lee both still had another year on their contracts, but management felt this was the best they could get...Shapiro told the Red Sox he wanted Buchholz...The Sox said NO! Shapiro said okay...Same thing with the Phillies when he moved Lee...He wanted X ,Y & Z, and they said A, B, & Z...Shapiro took it...Why would I blindly follow this bitch anywhere...Now the Indians have starting lineup that has 3 players hitting .300 or above...The rest below .260...Go Screw!

Yes, I'm a Clevelander...Yes, I'm a sports fan...I'm just not a Cleveland sports fan...And I'm not that big of a fan of Cleveland...At this point angry Clevlanders like to tell me to leave...I would love to! For God's sake I have found myself daydreaming about living in Rochester, New York, and stalking Lilly from the Brother Wease Show! But right now, life requires me to live here...

With that said, I laugh again, as I say Go Celtics!

Now let's close on a positive note...Here are three women I would have sex with...How about you!?!



Later, The Beeze.

No comments: