Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Some Hump Day Rants


Okay, so I started this last night...I got sidetracked...Had an important call I had to take...Sorry it's a day late...

It's Hump Day and I need to do some ranting about a few things...
First, people say I am disrespectful towards Cleveland...Well I think this VIDEO is disrespectful...The fact that City, and County officials, and the Governor took time out of their jobs to make this crap! Do your jobs assholes! Oh, and LeBron is gone...Give it up!

Next HSBC...My wife got a new HSBC credit card...She got it because it had a offer for a balance transfer...She got a $1000 limit, then transferred $500 from a couple other cards with high rates...Then they lowered her credit limit to $300 without telling her...Then they did the balance transfer...Then she got a call saying she was over limit...Listen f**k-tards, don't piss off a pregnant woman...She kept getting passed from one person to another...Each of them got an ear full...Did it help? Not at first...

Then I picked up the line and informed the 4th gash that my wife was speaking to, that I was Mrs. Beeze's lawyer, and everything was being recorded...Including the last costumer service agent, who said, "That's wrong. We can't do that. We'll get this fixed." I informed her the better business bureau had already been contacted, and we would be seeking legal action if this problem was not resolved immediately...

They raised her credit line to $750, and waived any and all fees...Then an hour later, the wife closed the account...HSBC, go F**k yourself!

After that The Mrs. and I went to the movies...We saw IRON MAN 2...I was hoping for a popcorn handy, but no such luck!...The movie was good...Like many sequels, it wasn't as good as the first one...But it was good...I kept hearing Mickey Rourke was great...Not really people...He looked like a creep and mumbled some Russian from time to time...Not hard considering he already looks like a creep, and mumbles half the time already...

You know who was good? Scarlett Johansson! She is delicious!





Ryan Reynolds rules! He's a good actor...Funny as hell...And he gets to pop that!





Now, onto some baseball...I'm a Red Sox fan, but I gotta say, I find it just insane that the Red Sox and Yankees are constantly on ESPN and the MLB Network...yes, they mix in a Mets game, and a couple games from the Phillies and Cardinals...But that's it...And people wonder what the hell is this East Coast bias that people speak of...Give me a little variety...Hell the way the Sox are playing, I may as well watch the Indians blow games!


Next up, Connecticut Attorney General, and Candidate for the senate, Richard Blumenthal has been caught in a lie...Not a little white lie either...This prick has been repeatedly talking about his service in Vietnam...One problem...He never served in Vietnam...He got at least 5 known deferments...If there was ever a douche he need a thorough skull f**k, it's this ass-hat! Now he says he mis-spoke...Yeah, the whole part where you said I served in Vietnam! F**k-stick!


Lastly, If you know me, you know I don't like the Philedelphia Flyers...Some I'm holding out hope that the Montreal Canadiens can pull out a victory...



Although I wouldn't pull out of this Hab!


Later, The Beeze.

No comments: