Tuesday, May 25, 2010

More Douchebaggery From Westboro Baptist Church

Yes, I'm here to write about the Westboro Baptist Church...These f**k-tards have been out of the news for a little bit, and they have a great excuse to get back in there...The passing of Heavy Metal singer, Ronnie James Dio...That's right, Westboro Baptist Church will be ProtestingDio'sFuneral ...You know, because Heavy Metal=EVIL!

You see, the Westboro Baptist Church has made it's name by protesting funerals...Their favorite funerals to protest? Those of fallen American soldiers...They stand outside, or across the street from the funeral with their anti-America, anti-gay, anti-Jew, anti-f**king everyone signs, and taunt the friends and family of the fallen...

I have always supported free speech...I have often blogged about it's importance...And while that part of me feels these assholes have the right to say what they want...There's another part of me that thinks the only right they should have, is the right to stop breathing...If it wasn't for the soldiers who have continued to sacrifice their lives for this country for generations, f**k-stains like these people wouldn't have free speech to fall back on...

It's not Ronnie James Dio, or Heavy Metal that are evil...It's the Westboro Baptist Church...I don't know who the f**k their hate filled god is, but my God would let Dio sing in his church anytime...
-
Oh, and little word of advice to these wastes of sperm...When you protest a military funeral, you're dealing with a number of very disciplined people...And you've been lucky that you haven't taken the beating/bullet to the head, you deserve...But now, you're may get a different animal...Some die hard Dio fan from Iowa is gonna spend two paychecks from his shit job, stocking shelves at the grocery store, to pay his last respects to one of his idols...He's gonna see you f**k-sticks, and not give...Not one drop of discipline in this guy...And he's gonna bash your head in...And I will applaud him, and the only bit of regret I'll have, is that I wasn't there to help him...
-
Later, The Beeze.

3 comments:

aking said...

I think the State should be allowed to take their children. These people need to get hit by a really big truck with fucking pitch forks and fucking spears and other such pointy objects.

bdubsmitty said...

I have to agree with aking here. The State should take those kids away so they don't grow up with the hatred that spews from the veins of those hate-mongers.

And... can I drive the truck?

Unknown said...

I hope God uses a metalhead to teach those Westboro wastes of flesh a divine lesson, I really do. It's disgusting what they do. What's worse is the MEDIA promotes this garbage by televising and reporting on it. Why can't WBS focus on something more humane and pull those bible's out their asses?! RIP DIO!!!