Thursday, May 13, 2010

Grinning From Ear to Ear


Well it happened! I won my bet with a co-worker from the Fish House...The Celtics won, just as I said they would!

I have to say, I was a little surprised by how the Cavaliers played...I can't believe the number of turnovers in the game...The Celtics D'ed up, but it wasn't all the Celtics...The Cavs couldn't hold onto the ball...9 turnovers by James...

Then at the end of the game, the Cavaliers gave up...No hustle...No trying to foul, and see what they can do...They just gave in to defeat...Hell, it looked like they gave up Tuesday night!

There's no doubt in my mind that LeBron will be leaving...I assumed it years ago...And I really don't care...Clearly I'm not a Cavaliers fan, and honestly, I'm not a basketball fan...This is the most basketball I have watched in years...And now I remember why I don't like it...Foul after foul...Maybe it's the hockey in me, but my god, some one gets touched ever so gently and it's a foul! I need more contact...More contact without a foul being called, and without these giants putting on their whining little b!tch face about it every time...

Now that I got to see the Celtics take down "The King", and I will be collecting some money tomorrow, I'm done with basketball...That is until I make another bet!

Later, The Beeze.

No comments: