So yesterday on Broken Mannequin http://brokenmannequin.blogspot.com/2009/01/interview-game.html
Charli participated in The Interview Game....Here are the rules...
•Leave me a comment requesting an interview.
•I will e-mail you five questions. I get to pick the questions.
•You then answer the questions on your blog.
•You should also post these rules along with an offer to interview anyone else who e-mails you wanting to be interviewed.
•Anyone who asks to be interviewed should be sent 5 questions to answer on their blog.
•It would be nice if the questions were individualized for each blogger.So I will follow the rules and offer to interview anyone who would like to play.
Here are the questions Charli asked me,with my answers....I will answer honestly no matter how bad it may make me look.
1. If you walked out of your house one day and noticed a bird with a broken wing huddled in some nearby bushes, what would you do?
If I actually noticed, I would feel bad for the bird, but most likely move on to what I needed to do....I'm an a$$.
2. If there was a public execution on television, would you watch it?
Yes....I have no real reason other than I've never seen it, and I just think I would tune in.
3. Would you like to know the precise date of your death?No....I don't want to live my life watching the clock...Somethings should remain a surprise.
4. Is there something you've dreamed of doing for a long time, but haven't done it? If so, what is it? And why haven't you done it?
Yes....Before my wife and I were technically dating, I wrote a song...Inspired by her,and for her...I recorded it and gave it to her....Close friends and family have heard it, but I have never performed it in front of an audience, and told them the inspiration...Why I haven't done it...Just like some would think reading Broken Mannequin wouldn't be "my style"...The song doesn't seem to fit "my style."
So if I was going to analyze myself, I would say it's because I fear showing certain parts of myself to others.
5. When did you last yell at someone?
Yesterday...My son...The same reason as always...He wasn't listening again....Then I caught him putting Thomas the train stickers all over the walls.
So there are my answers...If you want to play, let me know....If you want to bust my balls that's fine too....Here let me get a little sports in....Jim Rice finally got in the Hall of Fame....It's about time.
Later, The Beeze.