Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Today....

Today sucked...Woke up 6:30 AM...Got dressed...Shoveled out the driveway, and cleaned off the cars....Schools were closed....Had to track down a sitter....Got the wife off to work....Got the kids ready....had to clean off my cars again....Dropped the kids off...It took 30 minutes longer then it should have....Everyone knew this storm was coming, but there wasn't a plow in site....Streets were f**ked up....Got to work...Set up for service....

Got to leave early because there was no business...Cleaned off the car....Picked up the kids....Drive home was better until my street...It still hadn't seen a plow....Neighbor was stuck in the street trying to get in his driveway...Got out of the car and helped push him in....Then I got stuck trying to get in my driveway...Got the kids in the house...Got the car dug out and in the driveway...

Got inside and changed...Got the kids a snack...Checked e-mail...Went to You Gab Sports for a little while....Started washing the dishes....Heard the plow come down...Son of a b!tch....Had to go shovel the apron of the driveway so the wife could get in....Made dinner...Pork chops, mashed potatoes, and corn....Played with the kids....Gave them a bath....got them to bed....

Then my wife told me our daughter has a crush on one of the Jonas Brothers...Crush!!! She's 7...No f**king crushes yet...Then I tried to calm down...I said, "Well I've got a crush on Taylor Swift...In a Year!"

My wife was not amused...."You're a pig...she's a little young!"
That's why I said in a year...Then I hit her with a line from the movie Beautiful Girls...."If she can cut her own food, she's fair game." (it's a great movie...check it out)

That was followed by a..."You're an ass...Go play on your computer." Which also means I'm not getting any tonight...But don't worry the Beeze always HANDLES his business....

Seriously though...Taylor Swift is good looking...If I had the chance, when she's legal...I'd knock the baby powder off that ass....I know I'm a pig...Deal with it...


That's it for now.

Later, the Beeze.

8 comments:

The Beeze (aka: Tim McNeeley) said...

She is wicked hot!!!

Cleveland sucks...Especially today.

3rdStoneFromTheSun said...

great post

hope the wifey is feeling OK too

Anonymous said...

AAAAAAAAAWWWWW someone need a huggie?

we got the sht here too, i shoveled, my neighbors used their snow blowers.....not really sure why, because i was done before they were!

just goes to show, ya can't blow ice ;0

LMAO!

Anonymous said...

Tough day BEEZE .... and it seems Mrs. BEEZE knows you all too well!

We in Cincy got snow, then ice, then snow ... it was me and the shovel several times yesterday. YUK!

Jane said...

Hahaha that was really funny! Around here (Ottawa, Canada), we're not even fazed by gigantical amounts of snow anymore.
"Is that 25 cm of snow? Yep, it is. Let's go to work"

Oh, and you might not know this, but Taylor Swift is legal. She's 19. A bit young but still legal.
*grin* Have fun!

CowboyJoe said...

Yet one more reason that NashVegas rocks, Taylor Swift.
Carrie Underwood, Nicole Kidman are just a couple of others. They can be seen around town without anyone bothering them.

~::* Kreativemess *::~ said...

AHAHAHAH That's a great line I have to forward that to my boyfriend!!

She IS pretty fucking hot!

I would do things to her also....when she's old enough

OMG.... crushes!!! It's more dangerous when she realizes that the crush can easily fall onto a boy in her class. Or worse: older!!!
....good luck with that...

David Funk said...

Oh yeah...she's all that and then some!

You crack me with these posts and tags on your entries. Shoveling snow sucks, and I'm glad I don't live in PA to put up with that anymore! In fact(besides my job), that was one of the factors in me coming back to NC.

Nice post.