Sunday, October 24, 2010

Monday Moaning


The World Series match up is set, and FOX can't be happy....Wait is that Steers and Queers, or Queers on Steers?



Okay, Texas and San Francisco, don't get your chaps in a bunch...The Beeze is just having some fun...The World Series starts Wednesday...Most likely I won't be paying much attention, just as I haven't paid much attention to the entire Baseball season...But I'll make a prediction...The Giants in 6 games...

So once again, I avoided watching the Browns...This time not really by choice...The wife wanted us to head to Erie PA, to go to
Mason_Farms

Every year we take the kids there to get pumpkins, and run through the corn maze, and play on the pump up shit, and all that crazy kid shit...Oh, and of course to spend some quality time with the in-laws...I'm still trying to get rid of the headache I got from my father-in-law's non-stop talking...

So then I notice the Browns were beating the Saints...On the drive home I heard the end...The Browns won 30-17...30-17 against the Saints...WOW! An even bigger WOW is, how they did it...DEFENSE! They picked-off Brees 4 times...2 by David Bowens, both returned for Touchdowns...Special Teams also got into the act, with some gadget plays, including a fake punt deep in their own end...Checkout the highlights...



I have to be honest...I'm glad they won, but driving home and listening to Browns fans getting all excited about this, kinda made me sick...Just last week, and well all season, these people were ripping Mangina, and wanting his ass fired...Now him and his coaching staff are awesome...Hey, they did a great job...But Browns, remember how much you hated this guy last week...Last year...And don't get all excited...It's one win...Calm the fuck down and stop calling sports talk radio shows and going crazy about how the Browns are turning around...They're still a few years away from being legit...

NEXT...While I was at work Saturday, before my trek to Erie...The Fighting Irish were losing to NAVY for the third time in four years...No offense to NAVY, but I'm sick of this shit...Listen Notre Dame coaches, past, present, and future...NAVY is not going to surprise you with their offense...They are going to run that option up your ass...Play a 4-4 defense, and contain...If they beat you with the pass, good for them...STOP THE FUCKING RUN!!! In case you were wondering, the Irish gave up 367yards on the ground...I'm so happy I didn't watch it, or DVR it...I'm moving on, because I'm just getting pissed...

In other College Football news, Oklahoma lost Saturday night to Missouri...I guess if you're ranked #1, you don't want to play in prime-time...The latest BCS poll has come out, and somehow, Auburn jumped over Oregon to the #1 spot...Hey, Auburn is good, but how the hell does that happen when Oregon just keeps destroying people...In the AP poll Oregon is #1 with Boise State #2 and Auburn #3...Each week this keeps getting more interesting...Who will be the next big boy to fall?

Hockey season is going strong now, and Saturday night had a classic Original Six match up between the Rangers and Bruins, and the gloves were coming off...






Rangers and Bruins means some quality shit talking between me and my pal Sully...Luckily I came out on top in this first match up, winning 3-2...They followed that up with a 3-1 win over the Devils Sunday...They're starting to heat up!

I was just watching the Packers and Vikings game...The Packers won 28-24, and Favre looked like shit again...After the game, the media was hovering all over Favre...Then in Packers' coach, Mike McCarthy's post game press conference, he noticed there were hardly any reporters in the room...He asked, Where everyone was, stating that they had just won the game...Well, I guess people just care about Brett Favre and his little cock more...And the way the cameras were following Favre, and with how bad he played, and the fact that so many players were coming up to him afterwards, as he took a long walk to the locker room, of course he was limping...I was expecting him to retire right there...Sadly, it didn't happen...Sorry Vikings fans...I guess you get him another week!

That's all for now...Keeping on Moaning!





Have a week...

Later, The Beeze.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great summary of the weekend. For sure big win for the Browns. Meanwhile, my Bengals and Bearcats continue to bite.

Love the scouting report about Navy. LOL ... how true!

Auburn's Cam Newton is a beast!

Have a good week.