Monday, October 25, 2010

LeBron James is an @$$hole!

Holy Shit Batman! The Beeze is posting a blog about basketball...Only one asshole can make that happen...The self appointed King has made a new NIKE commercial and his PR team is still all about being stupid...

Dogging Cleveland one more time, and smacking any and everyone who thinks you've been a dolt...Way to "Rise"...Feel free to keep being douchebag...I hope the "King" blows out both of his knees in the first game...Hell, I wouldn't mind if he got hit by a bus...

Now for your viewing pleasure...."RISE"




What a cunt!

Later, The Beeze

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I KNOW WHAT YOU SHOULD DO!!! You should do a spot on Nick Jr. with Dora the Explorer "Beyond the Backpack" to help your image!

http://www.nickjr.com/video/index.jhtml?videoid=110792

He can say he did it because it was the "right thing to do" but that would imply it WASN'T the right thing to do when he was asked to be on Wow! Wow! Wubbzy!!

(What you should really do is listen to your publicist because chances are we wouldn't be in this boat if you had)

The Beeze (aka: Tim McNeeley) said...

Sadly, I believe teh Person who handles the Publicity stuff is Maverick Carter...One of his boys, who also was the "Brains" behind "The Decision"

bdubsmitty said...

I saw that LeBron/Dora spot on Nick Jr. the other day while watching tv with my daughter and I was wondering what the hell LeBron was doing on Nick Jr. -- I just figured (read: hoped) he had decided to take his talents South of the Border.

I was sorely disappointed when I found that wasn't his purpose for being on there.