Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Celebritards Speak onCyber Bullying


So Here I go...I'm going to rant a bit...What a surprise! My own version of Cyber-Bullying if you will..But before I get into it, let me say, I am all for Gay rights...I've been in the restaurant business since I was 13, so I know plenty of gay people, and guess what Christine O'Donnell...They won't turn us all gay...They are people just like the rest of us...Even dummies like you!

That said, there has been a recent rash of young gay people committing suicide over being cyber bullied, or just struggling with their feelings and being gay, in a place where it's hard to be gay...Now is it really a sudden surge of this happening, or is it just the thing to cover on the news this month? Something tells me, gay kids have been having these feelings forever, and sadly, been killing themselves over it for years...We're just hearing about it now...Yes, I think mass media sucks, and they cover what they want, when they want...

So this surge has brought out a number of celebritards to throw out there thoughts on the topic...I first saw it from a couple of posts from friends on facebook...I won't be bashing Ellen Degeneres...She's real, and honest, and as always shared her true feelings on whatever the topic may be...Who am I going after?

FIRST, Perez Hilton...This douchebag posted a video about how it's bad to cyber-bully...And how he knows how it feels to be gay, and trying to be there for gay youth...



Now this could have been an admirable thing...If he wasn't full of shit! This dolt makes his living, and made his name by being nothing but a cyber-bully...He is famous for drawing cum on the faces of celebrities...He draws cocks on celebrities faces...He tells the world who's doing blow...Oh, and he was more then willing to except credit for outing Lance Bass...So where the fuck does this cunt get off saying shit to anyone about cyber-bullying, and about the hardships of being gay...

The kid from Rutgers that killed himself, was outed online, by his roommate, with live video of him with another guy...Why? Because we live in a sick voyeuristic society...We (generally speaking) eat this shit up...Whatever gossip is out there, we jump on it...Scandal, Hell yes! Who's doing who? We have to know! And people like Perez Hilton have been feeding us this shit religiously, so why are we surprised that some stupid college kid set a camera up on his roommate?

Now, the celebritards are all getting out there and doing their LOOK AT ME videos...Nothing would bring me more pleasure than to see this douche Perez set on fire!

Yes, Rihanna, we're gonna stand there and watch him burn!

SECOND, Sarah Silverman had this to say...




While her point may not be totally wrong...I actually agree, parents or a lack thereof are a big part of what is wrong with douchebag kids today, but FUCK HER! So it's okay for an average comic like you top throw around gay jokes on stage whenever you want..But then you think you can preach to America about being nice to gay people...Eat a dick you hack!

THIRD, Dane Cook posted this...




When the fuck did you get a PhD. in Psychology!?! Really America? This is who we are turning to when we need help...Dane Cook is our Walking Book of Knowledge now...Have a problem, ask Dr. Cook! He ends by saying, "We all deserve to have our voices heard, so make your voice heard."

Is this thing on? Can you hear me now? HEY DANE, FUCK YOU AND DON'T STEAL ANYMORE JOKES FROM LOUIS CK!!!


Cyber-bullying, just like any other bullying sucks...It's been going on forever, and I'm sure it will continue to happen long after I'm gone...Sorry to break it to you folks, but that's the way it is...There are always going to be shitty, narrow-minded people in the world...Those are the ones you tell to fuck off!

Since Dr. Dane Cook wants all voices heard, here's my advice...Be active in your kids lives...Even if you have to force it...Do your best to know what's going on, actually listen to them, and not like they are background noise...You can also give them the pointer I gave my daughter when some little bitch was giving her a hard time...I simply told her, "She touches you again, punch her in the throat!

You hear me asshole!?!

Oh, in Sports News, Roy Halladay pitched a no-hitter tonight!


Later, The Beeze.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Great post! I think that everything that has always been has morphed into what will always be. 100 years ago they did it differently - they turned your world against you and now they try to turn the entire world against you.

Bullies are terrible - people who need to crap on other people to make themselves feel better... it's sad.

I agree about the media angle to - and you're probably right. Ellen said, "Look this has to stop." Then suddenly FOX is like, "WE NEED DEATH!"

I can't give up on the world. I want to but for every Christine O'Donnell there needs to be one of us. Ignorance may be prevalent, even a plague on in this world. Maybe these celebs aren't saying it right, but at least they're saying something.

Hell,their commentary brought you to write this post. That's something - making people talk is something.

Don't let the bastards get you down. And to quote you, "If they touch you again, punch'em in the throat."

Anonymous said...

Simply well said ... but gotta love the opening paragraph about Christine O'Donnell.

The Beeze (aka: Tim McNeeley) said...

Thanks for commenting guys!

-A, I guess it is a good thing that there are dopes in the world, just so I can rant like this!

Frank, O'Donnell is a real piece of work!