Saturday, October 16, 2010

Hey Buckeyes' Fans, How's My Ass Taste?




Yes, I'm here to gloat! After long "Sweetest Day" at The Fish House, nothing brings me more joy then being right...Yes I said SWEETEST_DAY An American Greeting Holiday...Yep, American Greetings is based in Cleveland, it's actually 2 minutes from my house...But to hell with that shit...I'm here to be right, and enjoy it!

Saturday Night the #1 ranked Ohio State Buckeyes went to Wisconsin and got dominated 31-18 by Badgers...And I predicted it, right
HERE...

There's something special about seeing a sad, upset, frustrated, deflated, and pissed off Suckeyes fan! At work there were a few moping around and I was loving it...And what made me happier? Thinking about few bloggers who just love their Luckeyes...There was one gal at Sporting News who only saw sports in Cleveland and Ohio State through her rose colored glasses...What was her name again? Oh yes, JDIN827...'Ohio is Great!' 'Cleveland is awesome!' 'Our teams may not win, but they have heart and we love them!' Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah! People like this make me want to puke in my soup...For once, I would just love to have them take the blinders and see a bit of reality...Then maybe they could write something with just a hint of honesty...But for her, it will never happen...She's a lost soul...

So, how did Wisconsin pounding the ball down your throat taste? Oh, is Pryor still staring down his primary receiver? How's it taste to have that shot at the National Championship shot slip away so soon...AGAIN?

I just checked out her blog at a place called "macapp"...In the comments she told some one this..."Naw, no worries here. I still think we're a better team than Wisky, and definitely have a better coach."

HOW THE FUCK ARE YOU A BETTER TEAM? YOU JUST GOT BEAT DUMMY! YOUR COACH JUST GOT OUT-COACHED...SO HOW IS HE BETTER? ANSWER ME STUPID!

In the words of Mel Gibson,
"YOU MAKE ME WANT TO SMOKE!"

But Ohio State wasn't alone...The South Carolina Gamecocks fell apart too...Just a week after upsetting Alabama, they lost to Kentucky 31-28...KENTUCKY? Way to shit the bed boys!

That's it for now...

Later, The Beeze.

1 comment:

nutballgazette said...

So much for the ole Ball Coach (Steve Spurrier) being back.

And Meeshiagan lost too

Dana Jacobson and Jay Crawford, will both call in sick Monday on First Take