Wednesday, April 22, 2009

People Who Could Use a Good Skull F*ck!

Yes...That's right...Skull F*ck...But before I continue...This post was inspired by Sully's "Tool Of The Week" http://www.yougabsports.com/?cmd=blog&nid=325625&ptitle=TOTW---Habs-Fans-Show-No-Class,-Then-Get-Schooled!

You see folks...I have a bit of a temper...Maybe even some anger issues...There seem to be many things that get under my skin, and piss me off...Some big...Some little...We'll start big...

Like AIG asking for a bailout...Then handing out bonuses...Because these people have done such a great job running the company in the shitter...Then coming back and asking for....GO SCREW!!! Actually let me do the screwing...Right in your eye with a nice warm nut!
Next the first class, Douche Bag, Montreal Canadiens' fans, who booed the Star Spangled Banner...If the game had been in Boston, and Bruins fans would have done that to the Canadian National Anthem...There would be holy hell to pay...Rivalries in sports are great...But it is totally and completely classless to boo another country's National Anthem...

There were two types of people there last night...Good old fashioned hockey fans, who wanted to see a good game, and hopefully see their team win...Sorry Bruins whooped your ass again...

Then there was the assholes who make their mothers regret not giving their fathers a blow job instead...Way to go...You are the first winners of the Beeze's Skull F*ck...Here it cums...A nice warm load all up in your grill!

Next up...Every morning I take my kids to school...And sure as shit every morning there is some dolt who brings their kid, while they're still wearing their pajamas...If you get your kid ready...You could at least throw on some jeans and a hoodie...But this isn't the worst of it...That makes me crazy...But what makes me want to throw my c0ck right in their eye socket...Is when they come back to pick up their kid at the end of the day, and they are still rocking their PJs..WTF!
Oh, yeah...You're gettin' a load!

But even f*cking worse....The hillbilly douche that goes to the grocery store at 4:00 PM and they're wearing their PJs...F*ck you! you're getting a double shot!
Something else that makes me want to plow my hog into the back of some body's skull (and I know I'm not alone on this one...I'm pretty sure I read a rant about it on http://defective.co.nz/)

I hate those stupid ass motivational posters...Not the funny ones so much...I enjoy a good laugh...But the ones that try to be inspirational...Believe me one of those f*cking things isn't gonna make me a better cook...Or make me like being at work...Those just make want cram my junk right down the bosses fat face...

Ah...Another shot released...

Here's a good one for all you people who need to be motivated....


Well gang...I think that's all for now...I've gotta go reload...

Later, The Beeze.

8 comments:

"McSpazz" said...

Beeze,

As usual, well put. Literally and figuratively. I hope to see it as a regular post.

McSpazz

bdubsmitty said...

LMFAO!!!

That's really all I can come up with.

This is brilliant!

Anonymous said...

the girls @ my son's HS go to school in there jammies ;0

that picture is insane, can't even imagine a dick going through my eye.......unless it's KURT'S ~!~

i have anger issue's too Beeze, you aren't alone LMAO!

Oh lookie, my word is HYPER

magine that

The Beeze (aka: Tim McNeeley) said...

Once again, CK can always find a way to squeeze Kurt in! LMAO!

Thanks for reading gang...Glad my issues can bring a laugh to others!

~::* Kreativemess *::~ said...

I hate ppl who wear pajamas in public too.


Seriously, like you said, what's 2 seconds to put on a pair of jeans...


Funny you should mention anger... I now have to go into anger management classes.. lol

The Beeze (aka: Tim McNeeley) said...

I'm glad I'm not alone with the anger issues...Or hating on people in their PJs.

Unknown said...

You are not alone. Thank you for being the voice of reason behind this. I can figure out a way to get dresses with a small child - it's not hard.

ps - right now I'm super pissy, your blog is perfect and now I want to go fight people.

3rdStoneFromTheSun said...

never understood those who wore PJ's out in public

or those who wear jeans down around their knees

years ago = folks who did that were called "short bus special"

now = people think it's cool