Monday, November 24, 2008

This is for CK0712™

I wanted to write something not so angry, and I thought CK. When it comes to talking football this is no Chick better. She has supported my blog right from jump, and even though she's smarter then many of us, she doesn't taunt us. This women's football knowledge is outstanding, and I lucky just to read her posts.

CK, an Eagles fan, also understands the pain and frustration I have as a Browns fan. This Women is sexy, not just in body, but in mind, and soul also. If I wasn't so madly in love with Mrs. BEEZE, I would go to that little chocolate town and sweep her off her feet, and bring her back to the bright lights, and big city of.....Cleveland?

After a blog entry Sunday evening CK was offered the Quarter Back services of a couple of fellows. Now I've been known to THROW A GOOD TIGHT ONE, but I know my option style won't translate in the big time.
--
So this is what I have to offer. I would like to be CK's Goalie. No other beer league net minder can match my reflexes, agility, and outstanding ability, to get my body in the way of flying rubber.
--
Cindy, may I call you Cindy? I will stand firmly in your.....crease...I will prevent any and all unwanted ....pucks, from getting between your.....pipes. This is my offer to you.






--
Thanks for being so cool CK. I hope you got a laugh out of this....Us Browns & Eagles fans need a laugh.
--
Later, The BEEZE.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

LMAO!!!!!!!!
holy shit that was fricken AWESOME!!!

Mrs. Beeze is one lucky chicka!! Cleveland? does drew carey still live there?

how in da hell did our teams TANK this way, this year? my qb's goin bye bye, i'm waiting for andy reid to have the big one, so i can stand over him & laugh...i don't get it!!

Hey at least your team has a "beefcake" QB (so some chicks say) me, i just see an arm that shoots the ball like a rocket-hey maybe he wants to come to philly? u think i can get a sit down with his agent?

LMFAO!!! to funny!!

i thank you from the bottom of my heart Mr. Beeze, you ALWAYS bring a smile to my face, indeed!!

The Beeze (aka: Tim McNeeley) said...

I'm glad you enjoyed it....The last thing I needed was another sexual harrasment charge...just joking....but seriously thanks for being so cool.

I'll see what I can do about that sit down. Take it easy.

David Funk said...

BEEZE, I feel the same way, and I couldn't have said it better. I think you spoke for many people on this. She's one hot, awesome lady inside and out that I'm glad I'm on-line friends with, too.

Very nice props for THE Football Chick!

bdubsmitty said...

I must say that I agree Beeze. Excellent work!

3rdStoneFromTheSun said...

great post dude

Anonymous said...

HA Beeze, dig it. use your CLEVELAND ROCKS influence for me!!

we need a QB! Hey i'll trade ya donovan, then i'll be rooting for the Browns ;0

Anonymous said...

here Beeze,

Cleveland Browns owner Randy Lerner says he will wait until after the season before deciding on the future of coach Romeo Crennel and general manager Phil Savage.

The reclusive Lerner gave a rare interview Monday and addressed a wide-range of topics. But he steered clear of questions about Crennel or Savage.

The two are under fire with the Browns at 4-7 and out of the playoff picture one year after winning 10 games and sending six players to the Pro Bowl.

Lerner also says he has no plans to sell the franchise he inherited following his father's death in 2002.

The 46-year-old described Sunday's home loss to Houston as "sickening" and says his message to Browns fans was that he is deeply committed to winning.

The Beeze (aka: Tim McNeeley) said...

Thanks for the scoop.

That Lerner stuf is funny. 2 years ago on a local radio show, he said if the team didn't produce, and didn't live up to expectations, he would sell the team.

The fans here want him to sell. They'll tell you he cares more about his soccer team. we look at him as a part-time owner. He's rarely here, and has let Savage tell him what to do. We need a football guy here, he isn't.

That's just a little insight to what the fans are saying.

Thanks again. I've got a call in to Brady's people.

Anonymous said...

guess what doll, HA is he Jeff Lurie's brother? MOST not all these owners suck it hard. they are all about the $$$$$$$ instead of the team!