Monday, September 27, 2010

Two Douchebags One Network


Let me start by saying, Fuck Tony Dungy, and Fuck Rodney Harrison! Are you two fucking assholes kidding me...If you haven't watched NBC's Football Night in America, you're lucky...It's complete shit, and their two featured analysts are these two clowns...earlier in the year Dungy took shots at Jets coach Rex Ryan for how much he swears...Based on what the producers of HBO's Hard Knocks showed...Tony, you cunt, Ryan has no control over what he says, and as I wrote in an earlier post on this topic...Grow up! There's swearing in football...

Well Dungy took more shots at the Jets and Ryan for his mouth, and how they have handled the Braylon Edwards situation...Harrison chimed in also...Don't worry Rodney, I'll get to your stupid ass too! Dungy said he would have suspended Edwards after getting a DUI...Listen, I hate Braylon Edwards, and what he did was stupid, and the world would probably be better off without dolts like him in it, but...Holy shit, I'm about to defend him...

Why should he be suspended? If I get popped for a DUI, I won't get suspended from the Fish House...Hell, my bosses will set me up with the lawyer who got them out of theirs...Unless you drive, or fly for a living, the likelihood of you getting suspended from your job, for getting a DUI is slim to none...So all of you ass-hats who think he should be suspended can suckle me...Personally, I just would want him on my team, because he has a history of being a dolt...

As for Harrison, he also thought "the Jets should have sat Edwards in order to set an example to young people to do the right thing." REALLY!?!?! This coming from the guy who had 3 times been voted the dirtiest player in the NFL...This from the guy who was busted for having HGH...Sorry Rodney, you have absolutely no credibility, and should just shut your stupid fucking mouth...Christ, could you just off yourself like Dungy's kid did...Daddy didn't care about him, he was too busy making sure people weren't swearing...Too soon? Tough shit, fuck you!

Later, The Beeze.

No comments: