Tuesday, September 28, 2010

The Beeze's Hump Day Hits

Well here we are again...I don't know about you, but this picture makes me thirsty!

So I don't have much for you this week folks...If you didn't notice I went a little blog crazy Monday, but I'm sure I can come up with some bullshit to throw out there...

How about Cowboys rookie wide receiver Dez Bryant having to buy the entire team dinner at a Dallas steakhouse...The grand total was $54,896...WOW! "How 'bout them Cowboys!" Those fuckers can eat! Welcome to the NFL Dez! That rookie hazing can be a bitch...

Next, I found
THIS_ARTICLE via Jason_Whitlock's twitter account...It's pretty good, and it has me wondering...How many people are rooting for Michael Vick to do well, and how many want to see him fall on his face? And how much of that is, at least slightly influenced by race?

Personally, I would have started him over Kolb, and I have no problem with him getting a second chance...How many other criminals in professional sports have gotten second chances? A shit load! So why not him? He did the crime, and he the time, and we didn't hear him bitching about it...I know there are people who can't get past the fact that he was involved in some seriously brutal treatment of dogs, including killing them in awful ways...But I'm past it...Maybe because I'm allergic dogs, and don't like animals, so it doesn't have some deep seeded, personal effect on me...

But worse than people not being able to get past the dog stuff, is that it's 2010, and we can't get past the race issues...2010! I know "The Jetsons" promised us flying cars by now, and "Back to the Future" had us bouncing through time and making out with out mothers, but maybe they should have worked on some of the bigger issues, because clearly we haven't done enough...Where are you on this?

Moving onto a topic that all of bloggers and Internet geeks should be paying attention too...Monday through Thursday I watch this guy Phillip DeFranco's show on YouTube...He can be a douche, but he can also be funny, and smart, so either way I walk away with something from it...Here's Tuesdays show...Just after the 1 minute mark is where we need to pay attention...




Okay, the story about chicks in bikinis racing on horse tracks is pretty good too!


Okay, now for the most important part...On this early Fall Hump Day, which of these ladies would you most like to run up in?


A. Tamara Witmer



B. Jen Borgsdorf



C. Julie Snigir




Read and Respond...

Later, The Beeze.

1 comment: