Sunday, November 30, 2008

Sunday Morning Picks/ The BEEZE is Hungover

Alright it's that time again...Time to sit down with my Notre Dame hangover, and make my NFL picks. No science, no stats, just a blurry eyed dude giving his gut predictions. My gut wasn't that great last week. So here we go.






San Fran vs Buffalo......Buffalo

Baltimore vs Cincy......Baltimore

New Orleans vs Tampa Bay.....Tampa Bay

NY Giants vs Washington.....Washington

Miami vs St. Louis.....Miami

Indy vs Cleveland......Indy

Carolina vs Green Bay......Green Bay

Atlanta vs San Diego.......Atlanta

Denver vs NY Jets......NY Jets

Pittsburgh vs New England.......Patriots

Kansas City vs Oakland........KC

Chicago vs Minnesota......Chicago

Monday.....Jacksonville vs Houston......Jacksonville (is anyone gonna watch this game)



Okay, there they are...Enjoy the football...Best of luck on your wagers.

Oh, one last thing.....If the BROWNS win today...I'll $h!t myself...Now that would be something great to write about....Not the BROWNS winning....Me $h!tting myself.



Later, The BEEZE.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

i dig the picks, can't argue with any of them. my blog isn't updating on here yet, dunno why......check it, romeo is on his way OUT ;0

did i just make your day?

The Beeze (aka: Tim McNeeley) said...

That is music to my ears.

You always make my day!

Anonymous said...

WHAT happened to the skins :(

The Beeze (aka: Tim McNeeley) said...

I've got a few WHAT happened today.

The Jets took a dump...I almost said Denver, but I thought no D....and San Fran...are you sh!tt!n' me....the Colts were lucky to get the F out of here with a win...the Steelers looked like some bad muthas today too.

Oh yeah, I lost my fantasy game by 4 points....I left 64 on my bench....F me.

Anonymous said...

upsets again yesterday all around the nfl. i'm picking oakland for thursdays game HA!