Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Why Should I Feel Bad For Oprah?

I wasn't gonna do this, but I have to...With all the $h!t going on in the world right now...Bombs flying all over the place....People losing their jobs....People losing their homes.....And what the f**k do I see on the TV? Oprah crying, on some BS "News" show....Are you kidding me?

It's bad enough that she's on TV crying...But the why really pisses me off. There she is with her "doctor" (shrink) telling us about her problems....Her problems!!!

Now I know Oprah has done countless charity work, and I truly believe she is a good person....A good person with a big fat ego, that needs even more attention....But the last thing somebody worth 2.7 billion dollars should do, is go on TV crying about chips being her drug of choice...Funny how none of these fat f**ks ever say that salad was their drug of choice....And lets be honest, you sound like a dummy calling food a drug....If you want a drug problem chunky butt get yourself some blow...It'll help you keep the weight off too.

It was also said Oprah "lost her zest for life." Really crybaby? If being worth 2.7 billion dollars takes away your zest for life, then sign me up.

Listen...I get it you have problems.....So does everyone else, and we don't have the money for personal trainers, and personal chefs, and dietitians....You do twat-zilla....So I honestly don't give a $h!t about your problems....There are a lot of people suffering and struggling out there everyday....Just trying to keep their head above water....And all they do is knuckle up and keep plugging away....Trying to beat there problems...Trying to keep their homes...Trying to make it another day....They don't go on TV crying about being fat, and how it's so hard to put down the chips....Shut the f**k up...hit the gym...and mix in a salad fatty.



I just had to get that off my chest....Sorry if it offends you...But not real sorry.

On the lighter side...A pal of my started a blog last night. His blogs name is "What a Jurk" If you don't like the band Linkin Park, you'll love his first post.

Check him out....http://turkthejurk.blogspot.com/

That's all for now, later,

The Beeze.

19 comments:

Anonymous said...

i am fkin HOWLIN!!!!!!!!!
HOWLIN i tell you, this outta be in a news column!!! i'm dying i can't catch my breath i'm laughin so hard!

YOU are sooooo right......get your fat ass to the gym.....BTW someone tell her they make low fat chips LMAO!

The Beeze (aka: Tim McNeeley) said...

I'm glad you enjoyed it....My wife said it was harsh...so I felt pretty good about it.

The Beeze (aka: Tim McNeeley) said...

Oh she loved your joke...It made it's way around her office quick.

Jurk said...

First of all, "thanks, cochise" for the plug... I appreciate that! UH!
Secondly, I agree! With all of the difficulties any person could be facing out there, a multi billionaire do-gooder with a f*ckin' case of the snacksies is like a fart in a hurricane. Actually, a fart in a hurricane might be more significant.
GOOOO SCA-REW!

Anonymous said...

LMAO! good, to bad it's true, it really does taste like that LOL!

well depends, if i'm drunk, doesn't taste at all HA! my bad~

try drinking baileys now Mr. Beeze LMAO!

The Beeze (aka: Tim McNeeley) said...

If your man has a couple, few Wendy's frostys, it will taste sweeter....It was a legit study...Seriously.

Anonymous said...

i'd pour the wendy's frosty on it 1st HA! now that would taste YUMMY! i better stop, you are gonna get flagged again LOL! told u i'm one twisted chicka!

The Beeze (aka: Tim McNeeley) said...

Mrs. Beeze prefers mine slathered in cheesecake...Let these Oprah fans flag me...Ha!!!

Anonymous said...

mmmmmmmmmmm, cheesecake, mmmmmmm my birthday's coming up ..... the wheels in my head are turning!!

hey i just saw (sorry) your plug for your buddies blog, i'll check him & link him.....can he hang with the football chick?

LMAO!

The Beeze (aka: Tim McNeeley) said...

He's not a big sports guy, but he's twisted like us...He can hang.

Anonymous said...

LOL, i'll head over in a minute & check him out!!

he's got a kewl screen name, gotta be funny ;0

Crazy Canton Cuts said...

I will never cry for her.

Some fail to realize she made her real money investing in NIKE back when they were like the 5th most popular brand decades ago.

I just miss the old psycho version (before she went all Donahue on us)...she was Jerry Springer before Springer....with shows like "Men! How to kill them and get away with it...on the next Oprah"

ahhh, dem was da days

The Beeze (aka: Tim McNeeley) said...

great point CCC.

The Beeze (aka: Tim McNeeley) said...

Hilarious tcp....I'll never touch Bailey's thanks to CK.

bdubsmitty said...

I also know that I'm going to have to explain to the wife why I have a hard-on the next time we get a frosty or a slice of cheesecake...LMAO

The Beeze (aka: Tim McNeeley) said...

You're killing me tcp...If I keep bringing home frostys, and cheesecake, my wife is gonna look like a blonde hair, blue eye, Oprah....She's not gonna like that one.

MadMan, nice rage...My wife thought this post would bother people...I'm glad I'm not alone in my distain for rich fat people, crying about being fat.

David Funk said...

There's nothing that will get people going when escalating problems around the nation are an afterthought to someone that has that kind of power. So yeah, I agree.

And please, I don't want to hear anything about her weight either. As a former certified fitness trainer, it disgusts me to see anyone with that kind of billfold and having the weight like she has. The first thing I would say to her is channel that mouth by saving the drama, and get to steppin' on the treadmill! Oh, I might have to break out a rap for this soon! Word Life!

I'll check your friend's blog out now.

The Beeze (aka: Tim McNeeley) said...

I can't wait for that rap...LOL.

Jurk said...

Hey, what has two thumbs and thinks Oprah is a fatty pig fatty?
-->THIS GUY!<--