Wednesday, January 14, 2009

The BEEZE'S Hump Day Survey

That's right gang it's that time again...Time to get your Hump on...But first...I started the HDS at Sporting News, and while 98% of my readers over there are guys, I still have some female readers...that amazes me...I also have some female readers here...So for those of you who have played before you know The seventh question is always a who would you rather hump one...Now the rest of you know that I guess....Anyway, I promised the gals at SN that this week I would take care of their needs...So with that said let's get started.


1. Steelers vs Ravens....Who wins?


2. Eagles vs Cardinals....Who wins?


Let's throw something different in this week...Maybe something a little more personal...


3. What is your biggest pet peeve?



4. Should Tim Thomas be the starting goalie for the East over Carey Price, in this year's NHL All-Star game?




5. What is your opinion on Facebook...Do you like it? Or should it be called Fakebook?



6. What do you prefer...Duck Confit or Subway?


Alright guys...This may hurt a little...But I owe the ladies some love....



7. On this cold, snowy Hump Day...Which of these pieces of a$$ would you most like to HUMP?
a. Brady Quinn


b. Brad Pitt



c. Ryan Reynolds

Or d. for the boys or the really fun women...One of my favorites...Keeley Hazell


As always, read and respond.
--
Later, the Beeze.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ravens
Eagles


3. What is your biggest pet peeve?
STUPID people & people that blah blah blah & say WAY more then they should just to prove a itty bitty point.....LMAO!

5. What is your opinion on Facebook...Do you like it? Or should it be called Fakebook?
It's GAY!

6. What do you prefer...Duck Confit or Subway?
Neither


Alright guys...This may hurt a little...But I owe the ladies some love....
DAYUM none of them clown dogs!
toss my ole fart knocker in there, with some warm honey!
drizzled-ya that's the ticket!

The Beeze (aka: Tim McNeeley) said...

Send me a pic of your "ole fart knocker" and I'll post it...LMAO!!!

Anonymous said...

naked?

k lemme see if i can talk him into it

LMAO!

The Beeze (aka: Tim McNeeley) said...

I'm sure the boys can't wait...LOL

David Funk said...

1. Steelers

2. Eagles

3. Prejudgemental people who gives others a label based on what they do, look like, where they're from, ethnic group, etc. I've never understood it.

4. I haven't followed the NHL enough this year to answer that.

5. A friend of mine going about 20 years when I was in my middle teens found me on there, so I can't complain about it.

6. I think you know the answer to that after asking me questions on the Interview Game! LOL!

7. Hazell is HOT!

bdubsmitty said...

1. Steelers

2. Eagles

3. stupid people, and all the ones I listed on sportingnews -- too many to type out again lol

4. yes

5. Facebook blows.

6. Duck Confit

7. Definitely Keeley

Anonymous said...

Staying on the bird thing ... Ravens and Eagles

Pet Peeve: CK is right on, but I'll go with ignorance at the grocery store (a future post)

Don't follow the NHL enough to know.

Subway
Cheers for Hazel

The Prodigy said...

1. Steelers (although I will root for the Ravens).
2. Eagles
3. For lack of a better answer, being late, especially to dinner.
4. Hard to say, haven't followed the game closely enough to offer an opinion.
5. Not a big fan, but it's another social outlet as a means to reach to the masses.
6. I will pass on both.
7. I'll take door number "D"...I think I love her.

The Beeze (aka: Tim McNeeley) said...

My answers...

1. Steelers

2. Eagles

3. People having the air conditioning on, and leaving windows open...Or leaving a cooler/refrig door open...this could go on for days.

4. Yes...Fan voting is stupid, because most fans are stupid...Thomas has been the best goalie in the league all season.

5. I use to dog Fakebook...Okay I still do...But I have reconnected with some old friends, and that's cool...some of the other stuff on there is gay.

6. Duck Confit...WTF people...Duck down and get some.

7. Keeley is hot...Check out her home video...Very nice.

Robot Nine said...

Hi Beeze, just wanted to say hi as I saw you over at Laid Back Think Tank. Like the blog name her. Were you checking out Robot Nine, thought I saw you there.
Alan

The Beeze (aka: Tim McNeeley) said...

Hey Alan...So far I've only checked out the Think Tank, and Balloon Release...thanks for stopping by.

Charli Henley said...

Duck confit... Note enough people talk about duck products these days.

I grew up on a series of poultry farms. My father runs America's largest foie gras farm. (They make confit too.)

Foie gras farming, just to spread my own propaganda here, is NOT cruel as all the animal rights nutcases would have you believe. I have scientific research which says so.

Anyway.

I'm a vegetarian these days though. Subway all the way.