Sunday, December 28, 2008

Monday Moaning / Christmas recap

Happy Holidays!!! I hope everyone has enjoyed this Merry week as much as I...How could I not? Jimmy Clausen and the Notre Dame Fighting Irish won a game...They won a Bowl game....And they won BIG...What a great gift to get on Christmas Eve. I have to say i was surprised by the outcome...I though the Irish could win, but i didn't expect the offensive explosion I saw....I hope this is something Charlie and the boys can build off of.

Next up, the Cleveland Browns....I've never been so happy after a loss to the Steelers...let a alone a 31-0 a$$ beating....But it's like Christmas all over...the Browns' Season is done, and so are Phil Savage, and BIG, FAT, FATTY, FAT, Romeo Crennel....Now it's time to hire some people with experience...No more first timers...We need some Cock strong mutha f**kers to turn this $h!t around.


Let's stay on the topic of football for another minute or two...I have to feel bad for my friends and family in the Boston area....11-5 and the Pats don't make the playoffs....11-5 without Tom Brady, and they don't make the playoffs...F**king Jets can screw anything up....Including their own season...it wasn't too long ago when their were a bunch of douches talking about a possible Jets vs Giants "Super Bowl"....But No!!! Here comes Brett Interception Favre....that a boy Brett, end on a high note....Douche!!!

How about Chad Weak Arm Pennington....He's gotta be loving it...I wonder what Mike Greenberg did after that game...Did he cry for his Jets? Or did he cream his pants for Chad?

"How about them Cowboys!!!" way to $h!t the bed boys...And to my friends in Philly...CONGRATS!!! The Eagles are back from the dead.


Now I'm moving on to Hockey....I've had a subscription to The Hockey News since I was 13 years old...They try to be objective, but over the past few years they seem to follow the party line when it comes to the NHL....I'm not surprised by this, but some things in the latest issue surprise me...This issue is their "10th Annual 1oo People of Power and Influence"....Number one was Sidney Crosby, which shouldn't have surprised me, but it did....I don't mean to dog "Sid the Kid" because he an awesome, young, talented player, but he may not even be the best player on his team...Evgeni Malkin, who is ranked #91 carried the Pens last season, while Crosby was out with an injury....And his all-around game has improved even more this season...

Number 2 on the list was Alex Ovechkin...and after what I've been seeing from him the last couple of seasons, he may be #1 next year....Number 3 was Gary Bettman....I guess he has "power and influence" but that isn't a good thing....dude is a top 5 douche....Speaking of Douche, and this is another thing that surprised me....Number 27 on the list was Sean Avery..."the most hated player in hockey"...the guy the league makes rules up for on the fly...the guy the league wants nothing to do with....A guy who The Hockey News hasn't always been a fan of...so why give him any ink?

This is what they wrote about him...."Avery,28, is the undisputed winner of the biggest mouth, smallest mind award. He casts himself, the league and the game in a negative light because of his poorly thought-out actions and comments - making this list for all the wrong reasons. The league came up with a new interpretation of a rule just for him."

So I ask again....If he is so bad for the game, and the league, why do you still keep giving him coverage?

I'll tell you why....Because with a dummy like Bettman in charge the league needs characters to help draw attention to the game. The NHL hates Avery, and many in the Hockey world say they hate him, but they keep writing about him....They can't wait for him to open his mouth, so the media will be talking about hockey....They know bad PR is better then NO PR....I hate Hypocrites, and hockey is full of them.


Moving on from sports....How was every one's X-mas? Mine was good...Christmas Eve was a little crazy....My wife's parents decided at the last minute that they were coming to our house for Christmas. I've had to deal with them for every holiday the last 4 years...I was looking forward to this one off....They showed up X-mas Eve as I was getting things ready for my family to arrive....We all ate some apps I made (you can get the recipe on Tales from the Fish House...http://thebeezestalesfromthefishhouse.blogspot.com/ )....we opened some presents...and shot the $h!t for awhile....Oh yeah, we did some drinking....

My family left, and we got the kids to bed....The in laws were here to stay...You have to understand a few things about them...they don't like each other...She just goes through life with blinders on....he can't shut the f**k up....Seriously these two could make anybody crazy...It's bad enough I didn't want them here, but my wife was bummed about it then me.

So the kids are in bed, and I'm playing Santa, and trying to watch the Irish...This a$$ won't leave me alone....He isn't talking about anything...He's just talking to talk...I'm trying to put stuff together, my wife is putting stuff under the tree, and what do we hear....the same $h!t we hear every year..."when you were kids we didn't get you this much stuff." All I wanted to say was, 'well that's cause we're not a couple of cheap, crabby, loveless, a$$holes.' But as always with grandpa, I bit my tongue.

Another problem when our favorite visitors come....I don't cum...Sex is off the table, or the bed, or the floor, or anywhere else....this is because of the one time when granny was staying with us, and she did the ole open & knock...You know, when somebody is opening the door at the same time they are knocking on it...There I was jack-hammering away on Mrs. Beeze, and something so important that Grandma had to get out of bed and tell us right then....She walks in and just starts stammering and then runs out...she didn't even close the door...Then Mrs. Beeze, who often acts like a child, just starts this annoying I'm embarrassed giggle....So ever since then...No love for Daddy.

I could go on about those two, but maybe I'll just save it for a special blog...just for them.

The kids had a great Christmas. They got everything they wanted and more...The Mrs. was very happy with all her presents, as was I....She got me too much...A Blow Job would have been nice though.

I hope You and Yours had a very Merry Christmas.

Have a good week.

Later, The BEEZE.

5 comments:

bdubsmitty said...

I know all about the "knock and open the door" deal....back when Mrs. TCP was "the future Mrs. TCP"...my mom pulled the knock and open routine while I was plowing away...not a good time to let us know dinner is ready. To this day my mom's fried chicken brings back memories of that moment.

Glad your family had a great Christmas.

The Beeze (aka: Tim McNeeley) said...

Nothing like the mother-in-law or future M-I-L walking in on ya.

I hope the couch potato family had a great X-mas.

Anonymous said...

Great Great blog Beeze!! Congrats to your Fightin Irish!! i watched that one & knew you'd be stoked for sure!!

Mr. NFL all time interception leader needs to retire & stay that way!! Can't stand favre, never have liked him. He can go do jeans commercials or cologne or whatever the hell it is he does in his spare time....we here, will just edit out green bay from last years tearful retirement & insert JETS, that way we don't have to interview him again. Believe me, alot of ppl. here can't stand him!

Christmas was good here, I don't have inlaws really so i don't have to deal with all that crap that goes with it. i cooked ALOT, used a few of your recipes' lol!! Drank way to much, dry out the liver till new years eve ;0

GLAD you all had a good solid christmas Mr. & Mrs. Beeze & all the little Beeze too!!!

Next up, The Browns re build mode!! You think Big Willie is gonna retire? Nice hit he put on Ben yesterday.....been sayin all off season ben takes too many hits, but that's the oline's problem! i just got a fax that romeo romeo where for art thou romeo is getting the axe for sure today @ a press conference they are holding!!!

ENJOY! i look forward to alot of stuff this year, some football related, some just plain ole related LMAO!

The Beeze (aka: Tim McNeeley) said...

MadMan...I couldn't agree more.

CK, glad you had a good X-mas...I hope the recipes worked out....I hope the Browns start making the right moves now....We heard today Cowher said NO....I'm okay with that...It would feel kinda dirty...I loved seeing Favre fall on his face...Catch ya later.

CowboyJoe said...

Still not over that POS the Cowboys played on Sunday, thankfully I was already in a foul mood after watching the Titans and their well-played effort against the Colts.