Tuesday, September 29, 2020

National What The Fuck Day

 


So I missed this “National Daughter Day” stuff and I guess it was followed by “National Son Day”...I don’t know...I remember when every single day of the week wasn’t some made up “National” Day...Am I an old curmudgeon? Maybe, I turn 45 tomorrow...Is that old? It use to be in my teenage mind, back then 45 was light years away...Or am I just crabby fucker, sick of today's bullshit...Not literally today...Like recent shit...

Back to this "National Day" shit has I hopped off the rails real quick there...

I’m a father EVERY day and don’t need to pat myself on the back for it...I like Pizza and Tacos and Burgers every day, not just on their “national day"...Yes, there really are "National Days" for basic shit like pizza, burgers, tacos, donuts, and apparently being a parent...Listen, i don't need a "National Day" or an excuse to smash some Pizza or Tacos or Donuts...I'll fucking Door Dash some right now and Livestream eating it just to show you....There's also "Grandparents Day," that just magically appeared out of nowhere a few years back...All of this shit just appeared...All these nonsensical National Days, out of nowhere, for no damn reason....

We have gotten awful needy for things to pump up or be excited about...or just to have a reason to post on social media...That's it...It's fucking social media...This goddamn "look at me" world we now live in...And yes, I'm here preaching and bitching, but I'm guilty as fuck of it...I bought into Social media years ago and I'm like a fucking junkie now, checking Facebook, Twitter, Instagram...#FuckTrump, #FascistTrump, #TrumpWantsToFuckIvanka....

I've been writing blogs since 2007 and whoring them and myself out on social media...'Maybe one day someone "important" will read my shit and want to pay me for it!'..."Me, I like to cast my death on yesterday, 'cause what doesn't kill us just makes us better whores!"

Guess what...we have an evil criminal, no tax paying, lying and not giving a fuck that over 200,000 people died, many because of his lying, IDIOT, traitor, wants to be a fascist dictator, for our President...fucking hell! There's plenty to post about on social media...I've lost countless friends and followers and had 2 Twitter accounts permanently suspended because all I have done for months is post about this lying, fucking asshole...This Traitor and his cult of traitor followers...And the "friends" and followers I've lost because of it, I'm not sad about at all...They are either silent members of his cult or complacent idiots who don't realize or don't care about what is happening to this country...

#WakeUpAMerica

Every day is NATIONAL WHAT THE FUCK DAY!

1 comment:

B.O.B. said...

Every day is What the Fuck Day. I must use that term 20 times a day - on a good, positive day.