Sunday, September 20, 2020

Sunday Morning Coffee: More Republican Hypocrisy

 


Republican Congressman Doug Collins tweeted this on the passing of Ruth Bader Ginsburg...

"RIP to the more than 30 million innocent babies that have been murdered during the decades that Ruth Bader Ginsburg defended pro-abortion laws. With @realDonaldTrump nominating a replacement that values human life, generations of unborn children have a chance to live."

These assholes are SO "Pro-Life" that they celebrate someone's death!

Yes, it's real...Here's the screen shot...And no he wasn't embarrassed by this tweet and deleted it...It's still there...

....

I enjoyed this response a great deal....



But why would we be surprised by the Republican Hypocrisy? For fuck's sake Trump insists his Supreme Court Nominee must be "Pro-Life"...Wanting everyone to ignore the fact that over 200,000 Americans have died from COVID, largely because of his lying, misinformation and inaction...

Thing is, I'm not surprised that #MoscowMitch McConnell and Ted Cruz are going against what they said in 2016...Suddenly the rules change for the GOP...And while I know Lindsey Graham is a bitch boy, and I'm not just talking about the long list of tales from male prostitutes who have talked a about all the gay sex he's paid for...But I did expect him to stick to his word, since he fervently went on the record saying in an election year, he would not allow a Trump SCOTUS nominee to be pushed through in an election year...



"Hold the tape!"  Well, we did and you're going against your word you cock-sucking, piece of shit...

You fucking asshole pro-lifers scream and cry about wearing masks, that can keep people healthy and save lives...You scream about abortion...But you don't give a fuck that over 200,000 Americans have died because your Republican President lied...By the way, Trump plays to "pro-life" retards but he is also on tape saying he's pro-choice....

Speaking of Pro-choice...You fuck-tards decided long ago that if I say I'm pro-choice, in your eyes and mind, I am pro-abortion/pro-death...Since that's the way you label me, here we go...I hope you all get COVID and die! I hope Mitch McConnell catches death today...Whether it be via COVID or a bus or any other painful way...I hope Lindsey Graham gets am angry case of AIDS and dies a horrible painful death...I hope the Dementia strikes Trump viscously and completely destroys his brain and body and he strokes out this week and finds his way to your people's Hell...I hope COVID rapidly spreads through the White House and all those fuckers get it and suffer...And you anti-maskers who call yourself "pro-life"....



I hope you and your entire fucking family get COVID and die you hypocritical cunts!


PS: 




 

No comments: