Friday, September 11, 2020

Kansas City, You Ignorant Fucks!

 


The NFL kicked off it's 2020 season last night in Kansas City...The two teams quarterbacks got together and decided to get both teams together, locking arms...The asked for a minute of silence and called this a moment of unity, for social justice....


They didn't get that silence...Kansas City Chiefs fans made it clear they are opposed to unity and social justice...Chiefs fans boo'ed...One dipshit yelled "Trump 2020"... 



As noise from rained down from the only 20-25% of capacity crowd, (thanks to COVID...I'd be terrified to have heard what it sounded like full)...You could see the disappointment on the face of Chiefs QB, Patrick Mahomes....You could see the regret starting to creep in...'I can't believe I signed a 10 year extension to play in this racist, ass, city'....I wish every player would have said, 'fuck this, fuck these ignorant assholes, we're leaving' and walked off the field...

By the way, you racist...anti-unity.. 'shut up and play'...'entertain me boy'...Fucking assholes...Those two QB's standing with their arms locked, are the highest paid players in the league and they could but that whole asshole city if they wanted to...

I always liked to shit on the asshole Philadelphia fans for being such garbage people...Hell, recently I shit on Boston...But KC, you just jumped to the top of my list of most hated places in this country...FUCK YOU ALL!

2 comments:

B.O.B. said...

I heard that as well and I was more surprised than anything. Having been there multiple times, I would have never guessed that they of all people would have done that shit. I would have expected this from other towns before KC.

One thing I saw last night that caught my eye and I do agree with is this: The Miami Dolphins are staying in the locker room for BOTH songs. They were critical and said (and I'm paraphrasing here) no more symbolism - we want real change. Good on them. Until those with the ability to force politicians and corporations to come to the table, then symbolism doesn't mean shit - and in Miami's opinion only serves to further divide.

I liked the moment of unity that Mahomes and Watson put together, but it is time to end the symbolism and get this thing moving. Miami is saying that its time to stop talking and start chalking.

The Beeze (aka: Tim McNeeley) said...

I like what Miami is saying...I personally think we should stop the Anthem before sporting events...How many other work days start with the Anthem? I know mine never did...Part of my feeling this way is the fact that the NFL charges the DOD for the big displays...The flyovers, a mention of a specific branch or outfit that is presenting the colors, the Veteran that is brought out and honored...All that stuff, the NFL and MLB charge the DOD...That's bullshit!