Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Passing Out Some More Skull F**ks!

This is becoming a habit...But what the hell...I get some of the rage out...So let's get started pumping some heads full of j!zz....

First let's start with this guy....


Now A-Rod could make this list all the time....1. He's a Yankee...2. He's a douche....3. He's bumped uglies with Modonna (allegedly...but we all know it's true)...and 4. If anything Senena Roberts wrote about this guy is true...He should have a c0ck permanently stuck in his head....So A-Hole, you get this week's first load of warm sticky nut!

Next on the list....Brett Favre....


Why must you keep doing this...Every year we get stuck with the Brett watch...I retire...I want to play again...I retire...I want to play again...Give it up already...You aren't that good anymore....My 4 year old son would throw less interceptions then you....Plus if you come back...Then Madden will want to come back...then we gotta hear that guy all year long swinging from your nuts...Knock it off! And while you're knocking it off...Here's a nice hard c0ck in your I you son of a b!tch....

Now...I'm gonna get personal...This next person isn't getting a skull f**k...Just wait...I'll explain....Two weeks ago a boy in my daughter's class, (1st grade) told a little girl he was going to stab her mom, and shoot her dad...Last week he told my daughter he wanted to have sex with her....1st f**king grade....I'mnot gonna attack the kid here...I'm going after his hillbilly white trash f**k stain mother...When I talked to the teacher and principle they explained he's "slow", and does goofy stuff for attention...and his mom is a single mother, and it's hardLet me pick this apart as I did for them....

What he said isn't goofy...It's f**king nuts...Believe I know...I've got a PhD in nuts....I don't care that she's a single mom...Sorry...I'm sure it is hard as hell...But...We all make decisions in our life...We have to own them...Not use them as an excuse...I know many single moms...Their kids aren't f**king crazy like this kid...I also made it clear that if anything like this happened again...the next person they would talk to is my lawyer...And he'll be taking their jobs...

So no skull f**k here....Instead I'd like to pick the kid up, and beat the mother over the head with him...Maybe it would knock some sense into both of them...

Now I'm moving on to another douche bag....
This is police chief Charlie McNeeley...He's a former Cleveland Police Commander...And now Chief in the burbs....He was caught last week masturbating in a car...In a park...While dropping and gobbling another man...I've got no problem if people want to get their freak on....Do what you wish...But when you get busted at 8:30 in the morning doing this...Don't lie about who you are...Own what you did...Then when you decide to come up with an excuse for it...Don't say what he said...His excuse...I did it because of the stress of finding out my wife had cancer....If my wife has cancer...My first thought isn't to go blow some dude in the park....I'd say let's give him a skull f**k...But he would love that....Instead how about a big F*ck You!
-
You may be wondering why I went after this douche...Well his wife with cancer...Is my aunt...F**king a$$hole!
-
I'm done for the night...
-
Later, the Beeze.

6 comments:

The Beeze (aka: Tim McNeeley) said...

Thanks TCP...Favre makes me crazy!

I guess alot of people do!

Unknown said...

Great post. That's crazy about your kid... crazy and scary. I miss the good old days where in 1st grade you just ... I don't know... NOT do that.

And if Favre returns I'm giving up football. Favre and Madden should just buy a house together and leave us out of it.

The Beeze (aka: Tim McNeeley) said...

Ahhh, The good old days huh -A...

Luckily when she told us, she said I don't even know what that means...And even more luckily (nice english) she didn't ask...Not looking forward to that talk.

F**k Favre

aking said...

That's messed up about that kid. I guess if we ignore it it will go away right......not likely. Let's watch him want to play this stuff out because he doesn't know any better because his poor single mother can't handle the stress of children. Well then close your legs lady. And about your uncle. What a dick. Hope your Aunt is doing ok.

The Beeze (aka: Tim McNeeley) said...

CK, I'm in total agreement with you...on all of them...

Thanks aking, for stopping by...and your thoughts...I think i know who you are! Haha!

aking said...

I hope you know who I am. sorry not picture but I am as big as a house if that helps at all. Will have to update the facebook photo this weekend. I am watching my "single mom" sisters kids this weekend and all they have is bad fashion sense. Ha ha.