Wednesday, May 27, 2009

I've Come to Realize (from Facebook)

I'm changing the first one...It was "my boobs"...To play fair I'll say "my c0ck"

1. I've come to realize that my c0ck...IS AN UNSTOPPABLE FORCE, ALWAYS WANTING MORE!

2. I've come to realize that my job...SUCKS...BUT AT LEAST I HAVE ONE

3. I've come to realize that when I'm driving...I SING...SO THEN I COVER MY MOUTH WITH ONE HAND SO I DON'T LOOK LIKE ATOTAL DOUCHE.

4. I've come to realize that I need....MORE MONEY...AND SEX!

5. I've come to realize that I have lost....MY MIND

6. I've come to realize that I hate it when...MOST PEOPLE SPEAK

7. I've come to realize that if I'm drunk...I TALK TOO MUCH...YOU KNOW, MORE THEN NORMAL

8. I've come to realize that money...IS A NECESSARY EVIL

9. I've come to realize that certain people...SHOULD BE DEAD

10. I've come to realize that I'll always....HORNY...AND AN ASSHOLE

11. I've come to realize that my siblings...DRIVE ME CRAZY

12. I've come to realize that my mom...IS A SAINT

13. I've come to realize that my cell phone...IS BROKEN BECAUSE I THREW IT AGAINST THE WALL

14. I've come to realize that when I woke up this morning...I WANTED TO GO BACK TO SLEEP

15. I've come to realize that last night before I went to sleep…I RUBBED ONE OUT

16. I've come to realize that right now I am thinking....I NEED TO RUB ONE OUT...EVEN THOUGH WE JUST HAD SEX AN HOUR AGO.

17. I've come to realize that my dad....IS MY BEST FRIEND...AFTER THE WIFE

18. I've come to realize that when I get on Facebook...I HAVE TROUBLE GETTING OFF FACEBOOK

19. I've come to realize that today...IS OVER

20. I've come to realize that tonight...WAS MUCH LIKE LAST NIGHT

21. I've come to realize that tomorrow...WILL BE MUCH LIKE TODAY

22. I've come to realize that I really want to...WRITE FOR A LIVING...AFTER KILLING MY BOSS WITH A CHILUPA

23. I've come to realize that the person who is most likely to repost this is....CK.

24. I've come to realize that life...IS WAITING FOR US

25. I've come to realize that this weekend...WAS FUN...EVEN THE DOUBLE ON SATURDAY

26.I've realized the best music to listen to when I am upset...BAD RELIGION, SOCIAL D, RAGE, ALICE IN CHAINS

27. I've come to realize that my friends...ARE GOOD FRIENDS...EVEN IF I DON'T LET THEM BEHIND THE MASK ENOUGH

28. I've come to realize that this year...HAS GONE TOO FAST

29. I've come to realize that my exes…ARE MY EXES FOR A REASON

30. I've come to realize maybe I should...TRY TO NOT BE SO ANGRY

31. I've come to realize I love...BEING MARRIED...AND I LOVE WRITING...I LOVE MY KIDS TOO...BUT THE BOY MAKES IT TOUGH

32. I've come to realize my past...IS JUST THAT...SO F*CKING WHAT

33. I've come to realize that parties...GIVE ME A HEADACHE

34. I've come to realize that I'm totally terrified...ROLLER COASTERS...AND DYING ALONE (should have just stuck to the roller coasters)

35. I've come to realize that my life...AWESOME...EVEN THOUGH I BITCH ABOUT IT
-


Later, The Beeze

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

1. I've come to realize that my boobs...???? what in dahell am i supposed to say about my boobs?
my ole man should be answering this one.....LMAO!

2. I've come to realize that my job...mmmmmmmm sometimes its good, sometimes it sucks the dehydrated donkey.....STILL waiting to meet Mr. Hotness ;0

3. I've come to realize that when I'm driving...I flip ppl off far to much & that's not good......but i hate stupid ppl.

4. I've come to realize that I need....MO money, 4 sure

5. I've come to realize that I have lost....well, my wrinkle cream stopped working so i guess i lost my clinique wrinkle cream LMAO!

6. I've come to realize that I hate it when...stupid ppl. BREED!

7. I've come to realize that if I'm drunk...i like to SING & sing & singggggggggggg & i can't carry a tune in a bucket!

8. I've come to realize that money...YUMMY

9. I've come to realize that certain people...should STFU!

10. I've come to realize that I'll always....love my familia

11. I've come to realize that my siblings...i don't have any, my brother wandered off & never came back around :(

12. I've come to realize that my mom...is gone :(

13. I've come to realize that my cell phone...is beeping at me ;0

14. I've come to realize that when I woke up this morning...i wanted some coffee & BEEZE to post a survey LMAO!

15. I've come to realize that last night before I went to sleep…i think i hiccuped & hubby said i snored too ;0

16. I've come to realize that right now I am thinking....Beeze LIKES to rub one out ALOT LMAO!

17. I've come to realize that my dad....is gone :(

18. I've come to realize that when I get on Facebook...uuuuuuu i don't have facebook, maybe i'll set one up & fuck around with you on line LOL!

19. I've come to realize that today...IS OVER-i'll 2nd that one

20. I've come to realize that tonight...is a bacardi black, 1 or 2 night ;0

21. I've come to realize that tomorrow...i'll wake up ready to rock the world!

22. I've come to realize that I really want to...uuuuuuuuu dunno, open a facebook account LMAO!

23. I've come to realize that the person who is most likely to repost this is....CK.
LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

24. I've come to realize that life...IS WAITING FOR US-i'll 2nd that!

25. I've come to realize that this weekend...was amazingly fun!!

26.I've realized the best music to listen to when I am upset...megadeth, peace sells but who's buyin!

27. I've come to realize that my friends...SING with me, drunk ass that i am!

28. I've come to realize that this year...my kiddo will be almost old enough to drive soon AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

29. I've come to realize that my exes…i don't have any LOL!

30. I've come to realize maybe I should...try to be nice to stupid ppl-NOT

31. I've come to realize I love...BEING MARRIED...AND I LOVE WRITING...I LOVE MY KIDS TOO...i'll prop all those too!!

32. I've come to realize my past...is my past!

33. I've come to realize that parties...are my FAVEEEEEEE

34. I've come to realize that I'm totally terrified...of stupid ppl. breeding LMAO!

35. I've come to realize that my life...AWESOME...here, here...:)

The Beeze (aka: Tim McNeeley) said...

LMFAO!!!

I love when you do these for me!

You really got me with #14...LMAO!

thanks for playing!