Wednesday, March 10, 2010

My God People Piss Me Off

I haven't been posting as much lately...Mainly because I feel like shit...I blame it on my oral surgery...Scroll down to read all about that crap...

Warning: My angry ranting may offend some people out there...I try to mix in some humor...Sometimes the best humor comes from honesty...I don't know if this will bring you a smile...But it helps my mental state to write it...If you don't like it...Go Screw!

So the first thing that is pissing me off, is Derek Anderson...Former Browns Quarterback...First the people who think the Browns should have kept him...You're stupid! He threw 3 Touchdowns and 10 Interceptions last year...He was due a $2 million dollar bonus next week if they kept him...Plus his stupid $7 million salary for the season...NOT WORTH IT!!!

Then this hack takes shots at the City of Cleveland after the team dumps his ass...Saying that Browns fans are "Ruthless" and "Don't deserve a winner." Hey Derek you don't deserve $9 million for throwing passes to the other team, you C*nt! He also hopes to come back here with his new team and "Roll" the Browns...You'll be lucky to be somebody's backup C*nt! And if you think Cleveland is "ruthless" boy are you in for a surprise...For a city that has done nothing but support losing teams, you got off easy...You sound like that crying b!tch Tim Couch, you C*nt!

D. A. I hope you break your neck trying out to be somebody's 3rd string QB!

Next...Lindsay Lohan wants $100 million from E*Trade because she feels they took a shot at her reputation in one of their baby commercials...Lindsay, we all know you're not a "Milkaholic." You're an Alcoholic! The only person that f**ked up your reputation was you...The constant photos of you wasted coming out of clubs...Wasted in cars...Grinding on whoever was there...Bombed out of your mind showing the world your gash...Lindsay, this is your reputation... -
Hey, that's fine...Party it up...I don't give a damn...But don't go acting like you name is a brand, like Oprah...I don't like Oprah, but we've seen you've slumped over in a car showing TMZ your dirty hatchet wound...Oprah doesn't do that...Oprah's family doesn't come out in the media and talk about how you need to go to rehab...Oprah doesn't take her 15 year old sister out to the clubs and get her wasted...You're not a brand...Your stupid name is pretty common...

Do the world a favor...Feel free to OD any day now!

Next up...There has been a lot of complaints about "The Hurt Locker" winning the Oscar for "Best Picture." Many of the shots have been taken at the director and the writer...Much of this has come from Veterans...Listen...Veterans, I love you...I respect you, and I thank you...I mean no disrespect by this...It was a movie...Movies are about entertainment and making money...It wasn't up for "Best Documentary." I liked the movie a lot...I never served in Iraq, but I could pick out at least 10 things in the movie that I knew were bullshit...I know bomb techs didn't have that gear...But Hollywood isn't a fan of reality...Even if a movie is based on real events, Hollywood has to pretty it up...

I would love to see Veterans write their stories, and push some Hollywood big wigs to get the real story out there...Push Hollywood to get behind documentaries...Every year those douche bags sit there and roar about the "Best Documentary" category...But it's just for show...If it wasn't, movies like "Food Inc" and "The Cove" would have been released in every theater in this country...

I'm honestly not trying to shit on Veterans...Hollywood is flawed...We she be focusing more on the documentaries...Less on the Movies...(movies=entertainment) But Hollywood doesn't think we can handle reality enough to pay to see it...Maybe they're right...But I wouldn't mind giving it a try...

Next...Nomar Garciaparra signed with the Red Sox, then retired...I've seen way too many stories about this today...I liked Nomar...Back before he was a little bitch sitting on the bench in Yankee stadium...Hell I didn't even realize he hadn't retired already...


Lastly, Ben Roethlisberger has another accuser...This time he admits to throwing it into the chick, but that it was consensual...I'm guessing they had plenty of proof that he was inside her since she stopped by the hospital right afterwards...But hey, innocent until proven guilty in this country...I don't know know if he's lying, or he is...Maybe a little of both...All I know is, "Big Ben" has a growing track record of putting himself into stupid situations...

Wake up you stupid, fat faced, Shrek looking idiot...Or go crash your motorcycle again!

Alright, I think that's enough for one night...Let's end this with a laugh...




Later, The Beeze.

No comments: