Sunday, April 19, 2009

Monday Moaning

It's that time again...Another weekend is over...And it's back to the grind....This week I'll start with the New York Rangers...First...Friday the Rangers announced that they had signed Boston University defensmen, and Hobey Baker winner, Matt Gilroy...Great move!
-
Let's hope he can jump right into Wade "pussy" Redden's spot next year...And hopefully The Rangers can trade Redden for a stick rack or something...I hate to do this...But so far Redden has played well in the first two games of the playoffs...(that hurt a little)
-
Next...The Rangers are up 2 games to none versus the Washington Capitals...One of the keys has been Ryan Callahan...This kid plays great in both ends of the ice...He's all over the place...The Capitals gotta hate that he sored the only goal in Saturday's game, as the Rangers won 1-0...But even more than that...They really gotta hate all the shots he's been blocking...This kid i s awesome!
Oh, and how could I forget...Henrik Lundqvist...This guy is one of those special goalies who can take over a series...And so far he's doing it in this one...Lundqvist has often had to carry the Rangers...I hope they can start lighting the lamp some more...Because Henrik has got to be getting a little tired...

I've noticed something else in this series...We often hear and talk about what a bag of douche Sean Avery is...And he is....He's a prick...Know who else is...Alexander Ovechkin...Yeah, he's a superstar...and he's a hell of a talented player...He's also a big mouth cocky punk! I'm all for some trash talking...But when you're losing...And you haven't scored a goal...Maybe you should shut the f*ck up!
-
Last week I predicted the Stanley Cup Finals would be the Boston Bruins vs the San Jose Sharks...As I'm writing this the Sharks are down in their series with the Ducks...1 game to none...I have game two on right now...It's tied 1-1...Sharks just went on the power play...

But the Bruins...Look the f*ck out...The Boys from Boston are looking great! And Marc Savard who finished the regular season with 88 points...And has been trying to prove his doubters wrong the last couple of seasons...Well he's doing a hell of a job at it...In the first two playoff games Savard has 2 goals and 3 assists...And is playing the same two-way hockey he played all season long...

And goalie Tim Thomas has continued is excellent play also...What the hell am I saying...The entire team is playing the same consistent hockey, they played all year!

Unfortunately I don't have any good news about the Columbus Blue Jackets...They have played their asses off, but they are playing the Detroit Red Wings...That's a team that just knows how to win in the playoffs...Now I'm hoping the Jackets just don't get swept...

Oh, and keep an on on the young up and coming Chicago Blackhawks, who have taken a 2-0 series lead over the Calgary Flames...(Olli Jokinen will always be a bust) The 'Hawks are playing some good hockey!

Now...To go in a totally different direction...I was surprised to hear Mel "crazy f*cker" Gibson was getting divorced...Then I saw his new girlfriend...All the sudden Mel got some strange and remembered what it was like to be inside a gash that was nice, young, and snug....

I give you 24 year old Oksana Pochepa....



Yeah....You work that microphone honey!

What other nonsense do I have to give you? Oh Yes...There was a lot of talk about Tea Bags this past week...If you'd like to see my views on tea bagging check this out....http://thebeezewax.spruz.com/
-
In some Notre Dame news...The Irish had the annual Blue and Gold game...The Blue (offense) beat the Gold (defense) 68-33...I honestly don't know what to take from it...I hope this means the Offense will be much better...But I also hope it doesn't mean the defense is gonna suck ass...The whole scoring system is goofy...If you want to read about it and check out some video, here ya go...
-
Hey did anyone see that Indians game against the Yankees Saturday...Holy shit that was great...Indians 22 Yankees 4...How f*cking beautiful is that!?!
-
The only thing that was hotter this weekend was Mrs. Beeze with her red hair, wearing nothing but red stocking, while riding my junk!
-
After a high like that I hate to end on a downer...But...This past week John Madden decided to retire...To me that's not the downer...I'm glad he did...I mean it's only fitting...It finally looks like Favre is really done...What the hell else would Maddden have to talk about...Plus, honestly...The guy wasn't good at what he did anymore...It had gotten old...It was time...
-
But the downer is...His replacement...Chris Collinsworth....Are you f*cking kidding me...That pencil neck little douche...Listen...Yes he knows football...But he's a douche...I can't stand to here him speak...I'd rather listen to a cat as it's ass is being dragged against sharp, jagged steal...I hope Al Michaels knocks him the f*ck out their very first game together...Poor Al!
-
That's all this week...I'm tired...Took the kids to a Birthday party today...10 loud, annoying, non-stop little kids running wild will take it outta ya! Have a good week...
-
Later, the Beeze.

6 comments:

The Beeze (aka: Tim McNeeley) said...

FYI...The Ducks are now winning 3-1 in the third.

The Beeze (aka: Tim McNeeley) said...

Ducks just won 3-2.

The Beeze (aka: Tim McNeeley) said...

TCP...LMFAO...That would be some funny sh!t...Must see TV for sure!

Anonymous said...

mel's getting divorced? how fricken old is he.........eeeeeeewwwwwwww like HEFF, ugly old saggy man balls YUCKY!

HA my word i have to type is Horsi, is that what you & Mrs. Beeze played this w/e

LMAO!

Anonymous said...

Hey ... maybe Oksana wants a contract to sing a Beeze original!

The Beeze (aka: Tim McNeeley) said...

CK...LMAO..."ugly old saggy man balls" awesome!

Yeah Mrs. Beeze looked something like a cowgirl!

Frank, I'd give her an audition!