Wednesday, July 8, 2015

WTF Blog: The Unicorn Guy



Yes, that is a guy! Long before Bruce/Caitlyn Jenner was out there throwing cross-dressing and transgender stuff in our face, we in Brooklyn, Ohio knew all about that shit...But there is more to our nut-job, he-she...

Unicorn Guy is seen many times a week at our local grocery store...He often rocks jean short-shorts, knee high socks, and always a little scarf and little cowgirl hat...Usually pink, bu today he went with white, and went all-in with the skirt, and leggings...

But there is more to our freak-show...Why the name Unicorn Guy? Because wherever he goes, he brings his stuffed Unicorn...I've even seen him buckle it up in the car...And he always has it ride in the shopping cart like a kid...When I snapped the pic above I asked an employee stocking a shelf, "how often is he here?" because I see the guy all the time, no matter what day of the week I'm there...He replied, "What The Fuck, that guys just looking for attention." He clearly was quite as accepting as the employee in the pic, chatting it up with Unicorn Guy and his Unicorn...

Unicorn Guy throughout his shopping trips talks to the Unicorn...He shows the Unicorn items and discusses whether or not to buy them or not, just like this...



Now my kids have told me stories about why Unicorn Guy is the way his is...But those are just tales kids got from other kids, who got it from other kids, or overheard some adults gossiping...So, I won't even throw those tales out here...This post isn't about that...

I see Unicorn Guy a couple times a week, and WTF is the first thing that crosses my mind...Next thought is, Jenner paid boat loads for surgeries, and drugs...Unicorn Guy just did it without all the bells and whistles, and is bat-shit crazy...Why The Fuck isn't Unicorn Guy on TV instead of Bruce!?!


No comments: