Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Time For the Indians to do Some House Cleaning


Now I don't care that the Cleveland Indians won today....I've had this little rant in my head for a couple of days...I don't always have the time to get them all out...

I don't like top be the guy screaming for a coach or manager's job...BUT...I've had enough...I thought the Indians should have fired manager Eric Wedge after last season...What a piece of sh!t that was...And I don't want to hear the crap about how he had to deal with a bunch of injuries...Every team has to deal with that crap...It's part of the game...

I've wanted pitching coach Carl Willis gone for a few years...But I guess Cliff Lee's Cy Young season last year saved him...But WTF! Does he think Cliff and the pitchers don't need to adjust anything...They don't need to get better...Because they haven't....The pitching staff has gotten seriously worse...



I've always liked the fact that Eric Wedge tries to stay positive...he always looks for the good things...even in a lose...I like his One through Nine attitude about the lineup...He's all about team...That's great...I get it...But I'm not sure the players do...The core group of guys....Sizemore...Martinez...Hafner...Peralta...Lee...Garko...They've all been here together for a few years...The time to develop these guys should be over...they need a kick in the ass...A message needs to be sent...I truly think the best thing for the Tribe is to re-build the coaching staff...

The Indians are digging themselves a whole they won't be able to get out of...

It's time to clean house...Before that whole gets to deep...Like Brittany Spears deep!

That's it...

Later, The Beeze.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pitching has to come around up there. Then again, having Carl Pavano at the third starter says a lot.

But hey Beeze, those of us at the other end of the state can't even remember the last year .... 2000?

The Beeze (aka: Tim McNeeley) said...

Go figure...I go bat shit on the Indians and what happens...The Tribe is taking it to the Yanks...Indians 10...Yankees 2!

If I have to light them up every week for them to play like this I will...Because you know...They all read my blog...That's what got them going! LOL!

Unknown said...

Always so negative! Of course they read your blog! That and its early in the season so right now it's okay to beat the Yanks - its only when were looking at the freaking playoffs that we can't figure out how to throw a freaking ball...

Did you hear anything about Edwards getting traded from the Browns? Someone told me that he may be out, but I can't find anything that says they're right...

The Beeze (aka: Tim McNeeley) said...

-A, I've been a little negative lately...That's why I posted the "Free Hugs" video on FB...

I've heard some rumors about Edwards...John Clayton from ESPN was on the radio yesterday saying there was talk of the Giants trading a 1st and 3rd round pick for him...But there has been no confirmation of anything...The Browns are staying quiet about things...Nothing may happen until the draft...

Unknown said...

Thanks!

And don't be negative! Or I'll track you down and smack you about the face! You know... cuz that's what cheers people up!

Ok, ok... I'll make you a mixed Van Halen tap and bring you a 6 of heineken and then we can go throw things at those volley ball guys!

The Beeze (aka: Tim McNeeley) said...

-A...LMFAO!!!