Saturday, March 20, 2010

Spending Too Much Time On YouTube...Again

So the whole Beeze Family ended up in bed early tonight...Well except me...It's rare that I go to bed early...Early for me is 1:00AM...So I've been bouncing around online and of course spent too much time on YouTube...I know I've done other posts like this, but who cares...There's so much good shit out there, why not post it...Let's start with something I found tonight...

The Techno Viking!



How f**king cool is that dude!?!

This next one my buddy Jurk sent me this one on Facebook...Laughed so much I almost shit myself...You'll get it in a second...



Hahahaha! Yes, I'm pointing and laughing at her!

Now let's take a look at one of the best hockey fights I've seen this year...This throw down happened tonight, and it's an instant classic...



As one of the announcers said..."Wow!"

Next up, comedian Patrice O'Neal giving women some helpful hints on how to treat their men...



What else is there to say?

This past week legendary musician Alex Chilton died...Here's Paul Westerberg doing his song inspired by the man...



Now I know this next one is old for the topic it's about...But it's Bill Burr being himself, and saying exactly what I have felt for awhile now...10 minutes of Bill Burr blasting Peyton Manning...I love it!



I'll now end this with some more music...A little montage of Our Lady Peace on their latest tour...



Next weekend their in Buffalo and the old lady and I will be there...Kid free for a night! Can't wait!

Later, The Beeze.

No comments: