Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Something Not So Serious

NICE CREAMERS!

Yes, most of what I've been posting lately has had a more serious tone...So tonight I thought I'd lighten up a bit...So of course we start with a nice big set feed bags!

First, All day on Facebook and Twitter I've been seeing people post about "Star Wars Day" saying, "May the fourth be with you." I love Star Wars, but you people just look like silly geese...It seems every day is assigned some bullshit title anymore...So I'm proclaiming that tomorrow is National Lick My Yam Bag Day, so get those tongues in shape!

Now have you seen this video of University of Texas Baseball manager, losing his fucking mind...Augie Garrido is insane!




What a nut job...But he's no fucking Earl Weaver!




Now that's a manager!

Then I saw a story that got under my skin...Shocking, I know! The Department of Justice has sent a letter to the NCAA president Mark Emmert asking why they don't have a playoff system for major college football...It also asks if Emmert feels the BCS system is not in the best interest for college football fans...

REALLY!?! This is what the Department of Justice is working on...I understand we whacked Bin Laden, but there is still plenty of important shit for these guys to do...Why do politicians, elected and appointed feel the need to stick their noses into shit like sports, when there are so many more issues that should be on their plates?

See I was trying to be light-hearted, but then the politicians creep in...Fuck it...

Here's a tip for everyone...There's a show on HBO called Talking Funny...Louis CK, Jerry Seinfeld, Chris Rock, and Ricky Gervais all sitting around and talking shit about comedy...Check it out...Here's a taste...




Later, The Beeze.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG .... LMAO .... Between Earl and your national day ... I don't know where to start. Thanks for starting my day in with classic Beeze.