Monday, June 24, 2013

Monday Moaning



What's cookin'?

Fucking nothing, here!  I ordered Chinese food tonight....But seriously, I sat down to write, and I'm totally blank...I've got some music playing, and I just want to lay down and zone out into the tunes...I've looked at this page on and off for 20 minutes and I just want to punch the screen...I had a couple things bouncing around in my head somewhere...But shit, it seems like my brain just took a break...

Ummm....There's Hockey...Chicago went up 3 games to 2 Saturday night...Bruins Center, Patrice Bergeron was injured and missed the second half of the game, and was taken to the hospital during the 3rd period...He is listed as day-to-day, but the injury was not disclosed...One early, report said it could be a spleen injury, but there has been no one backing that up...If Bergeron can't go, that's bad news for the Bruins...He's one of the best faceoff men in the league, and a top two-way player, who has been the huge in the clutch for the Bruins...

Blackhawks captain Jonathan Toews also sat for the second half of the game...He remained on the bench, but never stepped on the ice again...The Bruins have made a point to pound Toews, and the hits may be taking their toll, after Johnny Boychuck's big hit Saturday night...Chicago is optimistic Toews will be able to go in game six...

-The Toronto Maple Leafs search for a number one goalie may finally be over after looking for what seems like, forever....The Leafs traded young forward Matt Frattin, and goalie Ben Scrivens to the LA Kings for highly tauted goalie Jonathan Bernier...Bernier came in with plenty of hype, but has been stuck being a prospect/backup behind Jonathan Quick...

-How about Tennis...Okay, not so much Tennis, but a Tennis player being a dumb twat...This past week it was reported that Seren Williams shared her thoughts on a 16 year old Steubenville girl who was raped by a group of football players...Why this came up in a Rolling Stone interview, I don't know, but his what is getting her some shit....

"Do you think it was fair, what they got? They did something stupid, but I don't know," she told the magazine. "I'm not blaming the girl, but if you're a 16-year-old and you're drunk like that, your parents should teach you—don't take drinks from other people."

"She's 16, why was she that drunk where she doesn't remember? It could have been much worse. She's lucky. Obviously I don't know, maybe she wasn't a virgin, but she shouldn't have put herself in that position, unless they slipped her something, then that's different."

Well Serena, not everyone had a dad that drilled Tennis into them 24/7 to get them out the hood...By the way, how's that Crip Dance you and your sister like to do when winning gold medals? The "She's lucky" line says a lot to me, tied into the earlier line of "They did something stupid."  You fucking gash, they got her drunk, possibly drugged, took turns raping her, and filmed it, while other dolts filmed themselves bragging about it, and put it out on the Internet....How the fuck is she lucky?  Because they didn't murder her afterwards?  Would that have been just "Stupid" too?

Would Seren feel the same if it was some one she cared about?  I don't see her getting raped, the beastly fucking animal she is, she could have taken out a few football players...Unless she was unconscious like this girl was...I hope Serena blows her fucking knees up  this week...Fuck you Terminator 2!

-Di you watch that crazy fucking Nik Wallenda?  I did...My kids wanted to watch this nut job...But what I really want to know is how many people were slightly, if only a little bit, in the back of their mind, were hoping to see him slip, maybe fall? 

Don't act like I'm the sick fuck here...There are people that only watch auto racing, waiting for a crash...I know some sick bastards were out there thinking, 'this will be awesome if he falls live on TV!'

-Saturday I saw the new Superman movie, "Man of Steel"....Here is your Warning...Your Spoiler Alert....If you haven't seen it and you want to, and don't want to know a thing about it, go away...Okay?

If you are tied to the comic book Superman...If you are tied to the original Superman movies...If you want something that falls in line with that...DON"T SEE THIS MOVIE....Big Spoiler Alert here.....

IT'S TOTALLY FUCKING DIFFERENT! 

It was good...I liked it for the most part...I don't need to hold onto the Christopher Reeve and Marlon Brando shit...I wasn't upset, but plenty of people are/will be...It did hate something that is a trend with all the "Super Hero" movies that have come out in the last decade...None of these fuckers can or want to keep their identity secret...Fucking annoying!

Anyways, It was good, but traditionalists will have issues...IT'S TOTALLY DIFFERENT!

That's it for now...I was just shooting from hip...

Have a week...

The Beeze.

No comments: