Saturday, May 21, 2011

Looking To Go Five Hole

Yeah, I said FIVE_HOLE

I'm gonna get into a some Hockey talk, but first I have to mention the Preakness Stakes...Once again I have been bested by one of my kids...The wife, my daughter, son, and I all picked our horses...My Wife had Flashpoint, who lead most of the race, so we figured he'd run out of gas...My daughter had Dance City, who was in the mix the whole way and finished 5th...I had Dialed In, who came from dead last and worked his way up to 4th...And that little shit you know as The Little Beeze had the big winner, Shackleford...Even worse, my wife said he had Animal Kingdom for the Derby...I gotta get this kid to the track!

Now onto some Hockey...How the fuck do the Boston Bruins take a 3-0 lead, and flush it down the shitter...Just two nights before Tim Thomas shutout the Lightning, and looked like the Tim Thomas that we had seen all season...Honestly, I was glad I didn't get to see the game...Watching teams blow a commanding lead really pisses me off...Now the series is tied up 2-2, and it's clearly anyone's to win...

Now let's head down South to the hot-bed of Hockey...Oh, wait, that's not the hot-bed...That would be up North...And up North is where it looks like the Atlanta Thrashers will be going...After much rumor, and speculation that the Thrashers are being sold and moved to Winnipeg, we still have much rumor and speculation...

Every party involved, and even not involved, are all leaking bits of information...The team is sold...The team is in the process of being sold...Negotiations are still going on...Season Tickets for Atlanta are being sold, the team isn't leaving...I have read more shit on this asshole organization in the last 24 hours, then...Fuck, I got nothing...I just know I have read too much, to walk away with so little information...

The NHL is denying the deal happening, but behind the scenes they are pushing hard for it...In their most successful season the Thrashers lost $20 million...Of Course the fans and city blame ownership!

If the deal does happen, and it will, this will be the second time Atlanta will lose a Hockey team to a Canadian city...The Flames left Atlanta for Calgary in 1980...Umm, by the way, I'm okay with that...The Jets should have never left Winnipeg for Phoenix...Yeah, Coyotes, you're next to move! Canadian cities have always supported their teams...Much more than many U.S. cities...(I'm Looking at you Atlanta)

Sure, Thrashers fans came out in full force Saturday to show their support for the team...All 250 of them!

How often do we see people show up only when they are faced with losing something...

From what I have read, Management is still planning on selling ticket packages, and there are actually some fans who are planning on buying...My God it must be nice to be such an optimist!

Speaking of being optimistic, As I figured, the world didn't end Saturday...The Earth is still spinning, I'm still writing, and the fuck-tards who predicted this bullshit, are looking for the next day on the calendar that they should try to stir this shit up...

I'll be back tomorrow to shit on more people I'm sure!

Later The Beeze.

No comments: