Tuesday, March 15, 2011

The Beeze's Hump Day Hits (Irish edition)


So Monday I said I was going to get into my thoughts about the end of the world...Well, I wanted to keep the Hump Day mood lighter, so I got into that wacky, deep stuff Monday night...If you want to check that out, you can find it HERE...

So St. Patrick's Day is almost here, so this week Hump Day post has an Irish theme...First maybe you'll want to take a peek at my St. Patrick's Day History_Lesson...

Okay, so I'm still having trouble figuring out what to write about when it comes to sports...I really don't care about the NFL's battle between players and owners...Rich guys bitching over billions of dollars just loses me...I haven't picked a side...I just don't care about these rich fucks...

I don't know shit about Basketball, but that didn't stop me from filling out a bracket...I've got Belmont shaking shit up, and getting two wins...You saw it here first! Winning it all, I got The Notre Dame Fighting Irish, taking down Syracuse in the final...Does any of this make sense? I don't know, and I don't care...Go Irish!

Now to a sport I have never written about...Skateboarding...Okay, I'm not writing about skateboarding, just a skateboarding douche!

I had always thought Tony Hawk cool...He put this sport on the map...And yes, I was watching the X-Games when Hawk landed the the first ever 900...That shit is crazy...What's crazier? Hawk ditching his third wife for his lifelong best friend, and business partner, Matt Goodman's wife...

Goodman and his wife Cathy have been married for almost 20 years...Who knows how long Hawk has been poppin' his pal's old lady!?! Tony Hawk has always pushed the limits, well now I guess he wanted to see how far he could push the messiness of divorce mixed with business...Put Tony Hawk up for all the awards...Tool of the Week...Douchebag Extraordinaire...He totally deserves a Skull Fuck!

Time for a drink...




How about we mix in a quality Irish Comedian...







True...





Also True...

Now on this fine Hump Day...Which of these lovely Irish Lasses would you most like to hump?


A.




B.




C.




Happy Humping...

Later, The Beeze.

No comments: