Sunday, January 30, 2011

Monday Moaning


Well it's time for Monday Moaning again...Honestly this week I don't have much more to say that already didn't cover in Wednesday and Friday's posts...But I have a little...

Last week I predicted the Packers would win the "Super Bowl"...Well, I'm changing my mind...After a week when all the Packers did was bitch about who was going to be in the team picture, and the more I thought about it...I'm going with Pittsburgh...Seriously, Rodgers is one James Harrison head shot away from being done...Tomlin is a great coach who doesn't get enough credit...And Big Ben the and his creepy, Shrek looking, I'm going to assault you face, have been there before, and the douche has a knack for making clutch plays...

We'll see if I change my mind again this week...

Sunday was the "Pro-Bowl"...Ignored it...Don't care...Could tell ya a thing about it...There was Golf...Ignored it...Don't care...Couldn't tell ya a thing about it...The X-Games have been on all week...I watched some of that crazy shit! I couldn't tell a thing about it, except those fuckers are crazy...

Then there was the NHL All-Star skills competition Saturday, and the All-Star game Sunday...There was also their fantasy draft Friday, which was kinda stupid, but I understand them trying to mix shit up a bit...

There were a couple highlights from the skills competition...First they had the fastest skater completion, that started with two defenseman going against each other, backwards...Then onto a couple forwards...Then they had goalies Cam Ward and Tim Thomas go against each other, and every one got a kick out of this...




Thomas handled the wipe-out pretty damn good...

Later in the show it was time for the Hardest shot, and big Zdeno Chara did not disappoint the fans as he topped his old record, and set a new record of 105.9 mph!




Holy shit that's a hard shot!

Then of course game the game Sunday, where nobody plays defense, and nobody checks and the goalies get hung out to dry..Team Lindstrom beat team Staal 11-10...For me, as a Rangers fan, and a goalie guy, the highlight was Rangers' goalie Henrik Lunqvist stoning Colorado's Matt Duchene on a penalty shot...A penalty shot setup by his team not playing defense, so when Duchene came in on a breakaway, and was past everyone, stupid ass Alex Ovechkin threw his stick to try and stop Duchene...God I hate that Commie...

That's it for now...I have to get myself mentally prepared to go back to the Fish House...The doubles I've been working on Saturdays can take a toll on you...That place gives me so many laughs, and at the same time, so much hate...It's amazing how fast you can go from liking a co-worker...Hell maybe you even want to fuck them, and the next thing you know, you want to choke the living shit out of them and masturbate on their tear fill face...Holy shit did I just type that...Fuck it, it's staying in!


Have a week...

Later, The Beeze.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG ... thanks for the goalie race. What a hoot. Then again, tough to get by the opening pic.