Sunday, January 23, 2011

Monday Moaning




Okay, I sit here writing this with the Steelers and Jets game on in the background, and it's looking like the Steelers are going to win...The Packers won the early game, but I have nothing for ya on that one...I slept through the whole game...I woke up this morning feeling like a lump of shit, and it didn't get better after 3 Motrin, and more sleep...What did this to me...Was it the Mexican food the wife and I had yesterday at Si Senor...I don't think so, it was petty damn tasty, and the wife was okay...Maybe it was the fart my wife ripped while she was giving me a blow job!


Who knows, but after sleeping through the Packers and bears game I'm feeling a bit better...I didn't expect the Bears to win...They needed to play a perfect game against a very good Packer defense, and a hot Packer offense...

It's late in the Steelers/Jets game...When it's over maybe I'll say something about it...But first, let me pimp something I'm doing on Fridays...I started it a few weeks ago, and I want let people know it's out there...I do my Monday Moaning...Wednesday I do the Hump Day Hits...Fridays I'm doing the
FINGER_POP...Some quick blasts of things that are on my mind, and then some great asses to look at, and that could use a good finger pop!

Okay, The Steelers won, and some things were just summed up on Twitter...

danieltosh
"Congratulations Rex! You still haven't won anything! Now shut up and go hibernate for the winter with your "foot" in your mouth."

opiesthumb
"Roethlisberger was thinking about how many girls he was gonna fuck without their consent tonight"

KrissyBalls
"Yep, this only means that #bigben will be partying at the community college tonight."

puddleofaids
"Getting sick on how many times ill hear "Black and Yellow" over the next two weeks. Iccckkkk..."


andylevy
"All you college girls in and around the Pittsburgh area stay out of the bars tonight, y'hear?"

opiesthumb
Roethlisberger "This is for you fans. Im gonna fuck each and every one of you whether you like it or not"

I love it when Twitter starts blowing up on a singular topic!

Okay, prediction time...I don't need the two week build-up...I don't care what the line is...I don't care what big, fat, Peter King has to say...I don't care what 'I ignored my son' Tony Dungy has to say...I don't need the two weeks of talking heads trying to fill our heads with bullshit...The Packers will win the "Super Bowl" Bet the kids college fund on it!

Moving on from this football shit...The NHL "All-Star" Game is coming up in February, and if you didn't know, they have changed the format...AGAIN...Yes the NHL has tried to mix it up before, but this time, it's really different...

The NHL picked two Captains...Nicklas Linstrom from Detroit and Eric Staal from Carolina...They will draft their respective teams, instead of fan voting and all that other bullshit...The Alternate Captains have been added and will help with the selection process...Mike Green from Washington, and Ryan Kesler from Vancouver will be Staal's alternates...Patrick Kane from Chicago and Martin St.Louis from Tampa Bay will be Linstrom's alternates...

I'm really interested to see how this plays out...Will St.Louis push for his teammate Steven Stamkos...What if Kane's Teammates Patrick Sharp and Jonathan Toews are on the board then? Will Kesler push to get of the Sedin brothers on team Linstrom? Will Staal go after friend s from Thunder Bay, or his goalie in Carolina Cam Ward? What about his brothers? This could be something exciting for the NHL, but it could also end up a mess...I don't understand ditching the Eastern Conference vs. Western Conference format...We shall see...

Just saw on Twitter that fitness guru Jack Lalanne died at the age of 96...

OpieRadio
"Jack LaLanne dead at the age of 96! He will be cremated in a blender"

Last thing for now...The wife got me the complete series of "The Wire" on DVD for Christmas...One of the best shows ever! I got her to start re-watching it with me, and she's getting why I love it...Here's a classic scene from season one...



Now I'm going to watch another episode and go to bed...

Have a week...

Later, The Beeze.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Must mean the NHL gets the award for the unsettled All-Star game format.

NFL has the Who-Gives-a-Damn Pro Bowl.

MLB has Everyone-Wants-to-be-Like-Us that-even-Bud-Selig-Can't-Screw-Up Game.

NBA has At-Least-We're-Not-the-Worst game.