Sunday, January 9, 2011

Seahawks Shock Saints, and a Few Other People!


Yes, the Seattle Seahawks upset the New Orleans Saints yesterday, beating them 41-36...

Sadly, I didn't get to watch the game...I was working a double at the Fish House...When the bartender came back to the kitchen and told us, I thought he was just fucking with us...But after work, when I sat down with a Killian's Irish Red and popped on the NFL Network, I saw the highlights, in all of their glory...

I don't have any real insight to give you on this game...I thought the Seahawks would be in it, with the help of their crowd, and the fact that all of the Saints running backs are hurt...But this post is simply me getting a chuckle at all the people who thought Seattle had no right to be in the playoffs, because the had a losing record...They won their shit division, so they get in...And what do we always hear the talking heads say..."The playoffs are a whole new season"..."On any given Sunday/Saturday any team can win"...

So yes, I'm sticking my tongue out at you, and pointing and laughing...Go Seahawks!




Later, The Beeze.

No comments: