Thursday, February 4, 2010

What's Wrong with Alaska?


Don't worry Republicans...This isn't another, in what I'm sure is a long line of Sarah Palin bashing blogs...

This is a short and sweet post of me asking WTF!?!

Why am I asking WTF? Because in my never ending travels on YouTube I have found some silly sh!t...Two of the stupidest videos I've seen come from Alaska...Both are Pre-game videos for sports teams...The first is from the Fairbanks Grizzlies, of the "Intense Football League." I sh!t you not....




Yeah, I know...Pretty f**king stupid...But this next bit of nonsense will top it...This next one is from the Alaska Nanooks Hockey team...





That my friends, is a steaming pile of douche baggery...Thanks Alaska...We've all become slightly dumber after watching that nonsense!

Later, The Beeze.

3 comments:

aking said...

First off thanks for all the posts this week. Second it is like they had a contest to make the commercial and a 5th grader won. Truly terrible.

"McSpazz" said...

Wow! Now I need a bottle of Excedrin to erase the headache. These two videos will bring me nightmares of how lame things still can be.

I could make a stop motion video more entertaining than those. I'm glad they found the 80's favorite stadium songs too.

Anonymous said...

Wow ... a headache indeed and a definite WTF.