Sunday, April 5, 2009

SpongeBob vs Hannah Montana

Now I knew when I became a father, that I was going to have to put up with having to watch some awful sh!t....But this is begining to get to me...I have a daughter (7) and a son (4)....I use to be able to handle the crap they watched...But now I feel I am hitting the wall....


My son use to be obsessed with Thomas the Train...and actually he still is hooked on trains, and Thomas....He plays with his millions of trains everyday...He is always drawing pictures of trains....But he doesn't watch it that much anymore...His TV watching has been consumed by SpongeBob Square Pants....I always thought of this as a stoner cartoon...Why? Because I use to work with a lot of stoners, and they loved this retarted sponge...And when you watch this, and you think wow! that sponge is retarded...Then his best friend Patrick, the big, fat, pink, starfish shows up...Holy sh!t that f*ck stain is retarded....

I'm not one of those people who freak out about the content of crap on TV...I'm just amazed by how dumb the crap out there is...It does bother me how much my son enjoys it...I fear he'll be a complete idiot...

Now my daughter went through the stages of kids shows...Now she is into the "Family" shows on Disney and such...She really like Hannah Montana....Now I'll say it's better than Spongey...But I can't stand the Bad Overacting from this little obnoxious b!tch...
I seriously hate to sound mean....But...I would get a certain amount of pleasure wrapping my hands around this chicks throat...How old is she? Is she legal yet?...She could probably use a good fisting in the ass...
-
Although the same could be said for the SpongBob creators!
Maybe I have too much rage in me his Sunday morning...But maybe I wouldn't have so much rage...If they could just make kids shows that weren't full of bad acting, stupidity, and f*cking idiot characters!
-
Later, The Beeze.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

LMAO!!! Sorry about your pain but that was one of the funniest blogs I've read in a while!

HA!

If it makes you feel any better, Wonder Pets... need I say more?

The Beeze (aka: Tim McNeeley) said...

Oh, I know the Wonder pets! Nothing beats those odd moments, when you start singing a song from one of those f*cked up kids shows...I use to always break into Wonder Pets, or Backyardigans songs! Shit is evil!

Anonymous said...

Hannah M Makes me want to blow my brains out lol