Friday, November 14, 2008

I've Had Enough with the Signs Already

You may be thinking this blog is a little late to the party, but go with me on this.

I don't care that people put political signs in their yard. I've done it myself. This year we put a sign supporting a local school levy. (thankfully it passed)

What did I do the day after the election. I REMOVED IT FROM MY YARD. Is that so difficult?

The election is over. I don't care who or what you voted for, just take the sign out.
Do you have to show off that you picked the winner?

Way to go Johnny!!!

Or, are you so bothered by the outcome that you think by keeping you sign up, that people will change their minds and protest for a do over.?

Get over it Nancy!!! You lost. It won't be the last time.

Or, is the problem that you're just so freakin' lazy, that you can't be bothered with it?

Now you may be saying....'BEEZE, where's this coming from?'

I'll tell you where....Today alone I saw 16 Obama signs still in people's front yards. I saw 13 McCain signs. I also saw 11 Dennis Kucinich signs, (local) 8 Trakas signs,(local) and 7 Peter Lawson Jones signs(local).

I'm glad to see that so many people were politically active this year, but it's over.

So ask, please TAKE THE SIGNS OUT OF YOUR YARDS!!!


Have a good weekend.

Go IRISH!!!

Later, the BEEZE.

5 comments:

bdubsmitty said...

I have to agree. One of the things I hate about election years is that I have to look at the stupid signs until Christmas. Especially the local people...it's just one of those things I'll never understand. Right up there with who shuts the door when the bus driver gets off the bus?

The Beeze (aka: Tim McNeeley) said...

I always wondered that myself.

These sign people are the same people that leave their Christmas decorations up until St. Patrick's Day.

Tahnks for stopping by.

Anonymous said...

LMAO!

so dayum true, consider yourself followed. I love a good laugh!!
I will add you to my links as well!!

David Funk said...

Yeah, that does get annoying. It's funny in a way though because you see those signs here until January, and they outnumber the FOR SALE house signs by a good margin then!

Thanks for the follow on my BWE site. I'll add you to the Blog List on there and my fantasy site!

Glad to see another SN guy over on Blogger!

Dave

The Beeze (aka: Tim McNeeley) said...

ck0712, and david funk, Thanks for checking out my new blog, thanks for the comments, and thanks for following.

I'm glad to be here.