Saturday, November 29, 2008

FUGLY




That's all I can say about this one. The Fighting Irish look like the "Little Sisters of the Poor". I didn't expect Notre Dame to win. I was just hoping they would be in the game....If for no other reason, then to try and help Charlie save his job.

I honestly think they should give him one more year, but watching this....it's hard to say he deserves it.

The defense did all they could in the first half to try and keep the Irish in it, but once again, the offense couldn't do $h!t.

There's nothing like sitting in your "man cave", with a plate of wings, some beers, and no more kids around, and the Alma Mater is coming on TV....Unless your Alma Mater has become the masters of sh!tt!ng the bed. Okay I'm done talking about that...I'll just get more and more angry.

Let me explain "no more kids around". Today we had my daughter's birthday party. 10 girls, 6 & 7 years old, going crazy, with my 4 year old son trying to get all of their attention. She had a great time and got all kinds of stuff. Including a new addition to my "man cave."

First let me define "man cave". It's a half the basement....One half of the room has a flat screen, my computer, my guitars, a stereo, a fridge, a couch and chair. The other half of the room is an explosion of toys. F**king toys everywhere.

So today, for my daughter's birthday, my Mother gave her a Karaoke machine....Are you f**king kidding me?....WTF!!!

Why am I being punished? 10 little girls jumping and dancing and singing, all over my happy place. I've had enough of the mutha f**kin' "High School Musical" songs.

Oh well. My little girl had a great time and that's what matters. I'm gonna watch the rest of the OU, OSU game, and knock back a couple more beers. I'll be back tomorrow...Hopefully not too angry about the Irish.

Later, The BEEZE.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

YOU are such an amazing writer, you make me laugh!!

Anonymous said...

um, i just noticed that Beeze Babes thing...........WHERE did u get that picture of me? you promised you wouldn't post my pics on the net if i sent you some


LMFAOOOOOOOO :)

The Beeze (aka: Tim McNeeley) said...

LMAO!!!

I couldn't control myself, seriously...Everytime I look at you pictures I lose my mind.

I'm always happy to give a laugh.

Anonymous said...

well at least put up the THONG shot then dammit

LMAO!

The Beeze (aka: Tim McNeeley) said...

NICE!!!