Sunday, November 16, 2008

The BEEZE'S Sunday Morning Picks

Alright, I'm going to start posting my NFL picks each week. My predictions aren't technical...I haven't been breaking down film, and I'm not going to be giving all kinds of insight on why I'm picking who....It's all based on my gut feeling each Sunday Morning. Which after last night my gut is feeling a little rough.

So here we go.

Denver vs Atlanta....ATLANTA

Detroit vs Carolina....CAROLINA

Philly vs Cincy....PHILLY

New Orleans vs Kansas City....NEW ORLEANS

Baltimore vs New York Giants....NYG

Minnesota vs Tampa Bay....TAMPA BAY

Oakland vs Miami....MIAMI

Chicago vs Green Bay....GREEN BAY

Houston vs Indy....INDY

St. Louis vs San Fran....SAN FRAN

Arizona vs Seattle....ARIZONA

Tennessee vs Jacksonville....JACKSONVILLE

San Diego vs Pittsburgh....PITTSBURGH

Dallas vs Washington....DALLAS

And then there is the BIG Monday night game....

Cleveland vs Buffalo....THE CLEVELAND BROWNS

Thanks to a oustanding performance by Brady Quinn.


Enjoy the football.
Later, the BEEZE.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG, there is NOT enough jack daniels to take away this pain!!

we tied the bungles, someone wake my from this bad DREAM!

The Beeze (aka: Tim McNeeley) said...

Just when you think you've seen it all.....The eagles tie the bengals....WTF!

Anonymous said...

HA how bout it darlin , i could not even type without spelling mistakes!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

pass me the shot glass puhlease!
FK the glass pass the bottle!!!!!

i have never seen donovan play so shtty ever. i can't i have no words to even write, except for what i put out to the AP! AAAAAAAAAAAA