Saturday, March 6, 2021

Sorry Ladies, It's your Fault!


 Yes, this is last weeks news, but the fact of the matter is, it hasn't been said properly yet. After a New York Times documentary on Britney Spears, of all the problems in this world, they felt that shit was necessary, Justin Timberlake felt the need, or pressure to apologize to her and Janet Jackson. WTF!?!

Yeah, Britney cheated on him, but he felt pressure to apologize 20 years later because in stupid radio interviews he admitted to fucking his then girlfriend Britney. 

  1. We all knew it before it was asked but whatever "shock-jock" at the time.
  2. What young guy doesn't admit to who he fucked, especially if the person he was banging was hot or famous or both?
  3. Have you pearl clutching dolts ever listened to any of the lyrics in her songs?

"You know that I can take it to the next level, baby/Hotter than the A-list, next one on my hit list/Baby, let me blow your mind tonight" 


"The center of attention/Even when we're up against the wall/You got me in a crazy position/If you're on a mission, you got my permission" 


"I got that boom boom/That you want/I don't think you should wait/One minute might be too late" 


"There's only two types of guys out there/Ones that can hang with me and ones that are scared/So baby I hope that you came prepared/I run a tight ship, so beware"


"Interesting sense of style/Ten million dollar smile/Think I can’t handle that/Animal in the sack"


Baby, don't you wanna, dance upon me/(Are you ready?)/Leaving behind my name and age."


 "I'm into phonography/And I like my blue tooth, buttons coming loose/I need my hands free/Then I let my mind roam/Playing with my ringtone/He got service, I've got service"


 "I-I-I wanna go-o-o all the way-ay-ay taking out my freak tonight/I-I-I wanna show-o-o all the dir-ir-irt/I got running through my mind..."


"I'm not ashamed of my beauty, you can see what I got/Shouldn't I freak you out?/Imagine if I work it out/If I got on top, you're going to lose your mind/The way I put it down on you, you know should be up"


"Oh, it's so hot, and I need some air/And boy, don't stop cause I'm halfway there"


She was an openly, sexual, 'look at me, I like to fuck' person right from the jump with "Hit me baby one more time!"

So this whole Justin Timberlake told people he fucked Britney ruined her life and reputation is bullshit and nonsense! 

As for him apologizing to Janet Jackson, again I say what the fuck!?! Go back and watch that "Super Bowl" performance. The whole thing was sexual tension and flirty and teasing. 



When he ripped off easily removable piece on her one breast exposing the world to a pasty, she wasn't appalled by what he did. 



The much older woman was in on it and looked like she wanted to get backstage and get back to making this face with him.


After the so-called "wardrobe malfunction" Justin's career continued to skyrocket. Both he and Jackson were going to individually be performing at the Grammy's. They told her to stay away, but he was still invited. Her label distanced itself from her and her career has a lull. 

The media in 2021 is trying to frame it as these two moments in Justin Timberlake's career boosted his career but killed Janet and Britney's. They're try to ignore any and all success both women had after. But even if they had none, the media, social media and any and all of you out there are blaming Justin Timberlake, are blaming the wrong people. Yeah, fuck the Grammy's they did Janet dirty. 

But who is really to blame? FEMALES! Yes, women and girls. What was Justin Timberlake's biggest audience? The very same target audience Britney had and a good chunk of the same audience Janet had. Teenage girls and young women. 

No straight guy went to a JT show unless he was going with his girlfriend...And no straight guy was going to a Britney show unless he was with his girlfriend. Janet draws from a wider audience but there is a portion that is the same demographic as JT and Britney. It wasn't JT that hurt there careers, the females turned their backs on them. 

Why didn't they raise their voices when the Grammy's screwed Janet over. They should have been buying her music, merch and tickets in record numbers to show her label to have her back. 

Britney wasn't acting crazy because JT said what we all knew. She kept releasing the same old, 'I'm hot, you want to fuck me songs.' Her act got tired and the girls moved on. 

JT put out better music (honestly not a fan of his crap, not my taste, just know it sounds better) that wasn't like her auto-tuned crap. Dude also can play some instruments, he's funny and is a pretty good actor. 

Females turned their backs on Janet and Britney and now 20 years later they feel guilty and need a scapegoat. Justin, you should have told everyone to fuck off! you got nothing to apologize for.


No comments: