Sunday, November 22, 2015

Monday Moaning



Well, Saturday the Ohio State Buckeyes looked like asses...It wasn't just that they lost to Michigan State...Which by the way, Ronda feels for ya...


To me, the biggest thing is all year, they have wasted their best player, Zeke Elliott...You know, the guy that carried them through the end of last season, and the playoffs...And Saturday, after getting only two carries in the second half, he made his thoughts and feelings known...

"How we lost, I just feel like we weren't put in the right opportunity to win this game, we weren't put in the right situations to win this game. I don't think Michigan State was better than us. They weren't. We didn't execute."


Elliott continued....


"Honestly, this is my last game in the Shoe. I mean, there's no chance of me coming back next year."
"What happened today, it was kind of like a bad, bad dream. Offense had a rough day, and I'm disappointed. I'm disappointed in the play calling, I'm disappointed in the situations we were put in, and I wish it all played out differently."
Elliott wasn't done yet...
"It's very disappointing, the one drive that we had where we kind of had some momentum when we scored after the strip sack, the plays we ran, we ran a lot of gap schemes and we were gashing them. You guys saw that on that drive, and we had a lot of momentum. Honestly, we didn't see those plays at all for the rest of the game. Those plays weren't called anymore. I asked for those plays to be called, and they weren't. It just hurts. It hurts a lot."
Shit is real tense in Columbus...Sure, it wouldn't be as tense if they managed to win, but considering how the Buckeyes haven't been blowing the doors off people they should have all year, it's clear that there has been trouble in Paradise...In my opinion, it never helps when you do that idiotic QB juggling crap...When you say, "we have two starting QB's," what you're really saying is, you don't have a starting QB...
I'd say I feel bad for ya...But we all know that would be bullshit, right?
Thanks to Ohio State, my Fighting Irish's position was helped...Which they needed since they couldn't hold onto the football all night in Fenway park...Dropped passes out the ass...Fumble after fumble...A couple INT's...The Irish defense is the only reason they got out alive...I first wrote that they didn't deserve the win...But the D did...The offense needs to run 100 laps cradling a football....

- How about Hockey...The New York Islanders moved to Brooklyn, and many thought it would be a great move...But so far, the ticket sales haven't gone as well as hoped...Plus, the arena isn't ideal for hockey viewing...The Nightly Show did a funny bit to try and help the Islanders reach real people from Brooklyn...





And while I'm here promoting hockey...I'm going to promote fighting...Why? Because 1. I like it...but more importantly 2. Because Matthew Barnaby is a fucking asshole...I'm listening to this guy on his Sirius XM, NHL Radio show, and he is yapping about how fighting needs to go away in hockey...And he sees it being gone relatively soon...Just to be clear folks, for those of you who may not know this...If it wasn't for fighting, Matthew Barnaby would have never had an NHL career...The guy was a garbage player, who talked shit, checked, threw elbows, and fought...Fucking cock-smoker...Oh, he has also hit women in his past too...Piece of shit!

So, I picked out two fights from this weekend that I enjoyed...I hope you do as well...






Oleksiak, just throwing fucking hammers!








Pretty good go by both guys...


That's it for now...Go watch a hockey fight and tell Matthew Barnaby to eat a dick!

No comments: