Monday, November 16, 2015

Monday Moaning




Well, we may as well address the elephant in the room...What happened in France makes so much of our everyday life seem so very pointless...I really don't want to go into a big political tirade, but it seems hard not to...Many people (U.S. citizens and from many other countries as well) are calling for the U.S. to jump in and kick ass...That's always been a macho mentality much of this country has...And I have often felt that same feeling...But I would like the non-U.S. citizens to take a look at themselves...Especially those in the Middle East...Especially those "moderate" and "liberal" Muslims we often hear about when Extremists pull shit like this....We always hear, "not all Muslims are terrorists"..."Not all people of Islamic faith believe in killing innocent people"...I'm asking...Fuck that....I'm telling...You really want us to believe that horse shit, step the fuck up and fix your religion's problems...Fix your region's problems...Otherwise, you're all just full of shit, and silently believe in what these fucks are doing...Or you're a fucking coward...Either way I have no use for you...

Now some cunt, on some United States college campus is going to call me Islamophobic...Yeah, so!  I have been given no fucking reason on this Earth not to be...And I'm a pretty liberal fucking guy...Call me what you want, but I'm fucking right, and you're fucking wrong, you PC-College twats...

Yeah, I'm rolling right into that topic...Last week, the news was full of cry-baby college students who felt the President of a University's 1st priority should be cracking the whip on any random fuck-stick yelling random, not nice shit at people on campus....Grow the fuck up!  This is what happens when youth sports don't keep score and "everyone is a winner"....They all come out a bunch of pussies...After Missouri got their President to resign, other schools had students protesting their president for trumped up charges that weren't backed up by shit...

Listen you fuck-tards in Ithaca, and everywhere else, you visited the school...You made the choice to go there...You or more likely, daddy & mommy pay for you to go there, because that's what you wanted...Now all the sudden it's a horrible mean place, and you deserve to go there for free and never be offended....FUCK YOU and DIE!  Again I say, grow the fuck up!

Do you know what my college experience was like?  I worked a full-time job, and a part-time job, and managed to graduate in 5 years...I paid every cent on my own...My dad bought my books for one semester...That's it...Every other cent I paid...I owe no one shit...If college is so fucking mean, and hard, quit...Go get out in the work force and see what a fucking joy that is...Fucking cry-baby cunts!

And McDonalds workers....You fuckers want $15 per hour minimum wage...That should be the minimum wage for real restaurant workers...People who actually cook...People who actually learn about food....People who learn about wine and liquor and how give you a great dinning experience...You want $15 per hour to drop fries and push a button on a microwave...Eat my ass!  Try not fucking up my kids' order just one mother fucking time, and maybe we'll consider $11...Unfucking real how entitled people have become in this country...

....

....

Wow....That all just kind of fell out...

Hey, who wants to talk about sports?

That over-hyped, mouthy Ronda Rousey chick got knocked the fuck out Saturday night...I watched it via the Periscope app...Thank you to the dolts that waste their money ordering pay-per-view, and are so kind to pull out there phone and stream it for the rest of us...

Rousey looked like crap...Right out the gate she seemed totally off...Honestly, she looked slightly retarded....She didn't fight her normal fight, and that big blonde chick had her number...What a great boot to the jaw!



Listen, I don't even pay attention to the UFC...I assume it's like boxing, and at least half the shit is fixed...I assume this was fixed, just to setup a bigger payday for the rematch, followed by maybe a third...And the UFC often has a bit of stink on it that reminds me of the WWE...So much seems so scripted...But seeing Ronda getting dropped was nice, just because her yap, and the hype machine behind her...Nighty night Ronda...

...

Other wise, I didn't pay much attention to sports...Just didn't really give a damn...Saturday the boy and i had some quality time, as we went to the ARt Museum, and then lunch...Saturday night the wife and I saw Jim Norton at the comedy club...He crushed it...And he shredded an older bitch that was sitting right up front, who was being loud as fuck...Talking loudly about her burger while he was doing his set...then about water she spilled...So, Jim Norton took about 10 minutes of his set to discuss what an annoying shithead she was...The place was roaring!


No comments: