Friday, November 13, 2015

In Case You Missed It.....




No, I am not on the Garbage Time with Katie Nolan payroll...I wish I was....But as long as Katie Nolan is going to be blasting Greg Hardy and the Dallas Cowboys, along with taking the mainstream sports and news media to task, I will continue to share bits of what she is doing...It's great to have a refreshing voice in the media, calling people on their bullshit....

So, in case you missed Wednesday's show, I have picked a couple clips to share...First: Hardy...






Seriously?  When is this dummy going to learn?   More importantly, when are the Cowboys management and PR department going to shut this dolt up?


Second: The media, Especially that fucking blowhard, Peter King...






Wow...That stings a bit doesn't Peter?  You got exposed as the gasbag so many of us assumed you were...Piece of shit!

Keep kicking their asses Katie!




No comments: