Friday, November 23, 2012

Not So Black Friday



Well, now that were finished with that...I hope everyone enjoyed their Thanksgiving holiday...Last night I did post a THANKSGIVING_MESSAGE...I hope some people took my suggestion to stay away from the Black Friday madness...It seems the whole point of Thanksgiving gets lost these days with our insane need to compete to get more stuff...


 

What? What?  Too soon?

So Turkey Day always brings us some bonus football...While many people like the Tradition of the Lions and Cowboys each having a game on this holiday, I don't...The Cowboys are always on National TV, and I'm sick of it...Whoever said they're "America's Team" is a dolt...If  they're "America's Team"  then why the hell do we have 31 other NFL teams...Let alone all the NCAA teams...I was so happy when the NFL added the third game...And this year, it was the Patriots at the Jets...

Boy to the jets love trying to get more media coverage...Too bad they get the coverage for all the wrong reasons...




Wow...Who knew the Jets could make people forget just how bad the Browns are...The Patriots crushed them 49-19 and it wasn't even that close...

As for the early games...The Lions and Texans had a good game that went late into OT, before the Texans won 34-31...And Texans fans should thank the refs and one of the dumbest rules I have ever heard of...'If you challenge a TD call before the booth reviews it, it can't be reviewed'....What the fuck kind of asshole loop-hole is this?




As for the Cowboys vs Redskins...While I really like RG3, I didn't watch it...Not just because I'm sick of the Cowboys...The kids, my brother, and I were out side playing a little ball ourselves...Not to sound corny, but I'll take that over the NFL any day...The weather was great, and they're talking snow Friday night, so we made the most of the day...

Now I've dumped on the Browns all year, and I've avoided watching many of their games...But this week I have to tune in, as they take on the Steelers...Not because of how I hate the Steelers...Not because I suddenly have high hopes that the Browns can win...It's because of THIS...The Browns want to combat the famous Pittsburgh Terrible Towel, by handing out white flags...WHITE FLAGS!?!?!?!  Are fucking shitting me...Is there an award for dumbest front office and PR department? If there is/was, these fuck-tards win hands down!

That's it for now...Thanksgiving done, but that just starts the big Holiday season of giving...



Later, The Beeze.

PS:  Fuck the haters...GO IRISH!!!

No comments: