Sunday, November 4, 2012

Monday Moaning


 

 
I doubt were going to see any Hurricane Sandy damage that looks better then this....
 

 


Well, for those of you who don't know, Sandy didn't just kick the hell out of New York and New Jersey...I know that's all the news talked about, but 500 miles away from the eye of the storm, Cleveland Ohio was getting it's ass pounded with rain that had started last Friday, and Monday the high winds kicked in...500 miles away and we were getting 50-75 mph winds...And the rain didn't stop until Thursday...Trees up-rooted all over...power lines down everywhere...My neighbors roof is fucked...The address numbers ripped off my house...Shit got real...There are still people in Northeast Ohio without power...My phone and Internet was down for 3 days...Holy shit I was losing my mind...2 blocks away the electric company, and phone company, and cable companies were working non-stop for 3 days...They had to replace 6 poles...Yeah, I know we didn't take the devastation that New Jersey and parts of New York did, but I felt people needed to understand just how big and strong this storm was...

And because of Sandy, Halloween was pushed back...My neighborhood moved it back to Sunday...So we waited until Saturday to get pumpkins...Good prices...The kids drew their ideas, and I carved them up...I did pretty good...



And here is the family, all ready to go...Our traditional pic with Frankenstein...


And of course, we had the trick or treaters...We had a number of drop offs this year...Those are the fuckers from another neighborhood, who  get dropped off to cut in on the loot...Then we had the shit head parents with a bag, saying they had a sick kid at home...BULLSHIT....Fucking teenagers in no costume...Not even trying...They get nothing from me!  Then I had some dolt pulling a real little kid in a wagon...The kid was asleep...If your kid is asleep in a wagon at 6:30PM, you shouldn't be trick or treating...Fuckers make me crazy...Luckily, I ran out of candy just after 7...I had to dip into snack bags of Goldfish to finish off the rush...Little Beeze got back, and passed out some of his own candy, but by 7:15 or so, the whole street was turning off their lights...So I called it too...

-You want to talk College Football...Checkout the WRAP_UP first...

Plenty of people disrespecting Notre Dame because they had to get lucky, and go to 3 OT's to beat Pitt...Yet, when Alabama was struggling to beat LSU, and looking like shit, the announcers said, "great teams, championship teams, have to have games like this."   Wait, so it's okay for Alabama to struggle, and get lucky, (Les Miles screwed it up) but Notre Dame isn't allowed to...I'm sick of the double standard that gets thrown at ND...I'm sick of the free pass SEC schools get...I'm sick of SEC fans ignoring the fact that, at least half of their conference fucking sucks!

The latest BCS rankings have 'Bama 1...Kansas State 2...Oregon 3...and ND 4...I have no problem with ND being 4...They are most likely the weakest team...But in my eyes, K-State is #1...They have proven it week in and week out, and without a doubt have played the toughest schedule so far...I would probably Oregon #2, just because their offense is so powerful...Their D has a lot of questions, but if they got into a shootout with 'Bama, the Ducks win...

-If you have Browns kicker Phil Dawson on your fantasy team, Sunday wasn't too bad for you, since Dawson kicked 5 field goals...Trent Richardson rushed for 105 yards...And Brandon Weeden threw 2 picks, (should have been 3, Reed dropped one) and looked like crap, as the Browns lost 25-15 to the Ravens...What a sorry game this was to watch...

- I've been keeping an eye on the Seattle Seahawks, ever since that game against the Packers, that everyone says the refs stole...Even though the Seahawks played a hell of a game...Today, the tough Seattle D gave up 182 yards to Adrian Peterson, and the Seahawks still managed to beat the Vikings 30-20...While I'm confident San Fran will take the NFC West, this Seattle team may cause some problems...

-Now, Tuesday is Election Day...I'm not going to get into all the political crap that has gone on...I'm not going to sit here and point out the lies, and try to swing your decision a different way...If you need me to do that, you have bigger problems...And screw undecided voters...Those are just uniformed/lazy dolts....But I am going to pimp one person running for public office...

JIM_WARD for Wisconsin State Senate...I'm in Ohio, so I can't vote for Jim...But any of you readers in Wisconsin, you gotta get behind my pal...I grew up with Jim...Went to Grade School  together...He's no politician...He's a History teacher, who is sick of the same old political BS...

This was written recently about Jim, after a candidate forum...

"1. I'm mostly a Republican voter however Jim Ward was way more impressive than Lazich. In fact, for being in office for 8 years, she did not sound knowledgeable at all. I think it is time to elect people for their qualities rather than the party!

2. It does seem that Ward has a better grasp in the issues."

Seriously Wisconsin, Tuesday, Jim Ward is your guy!

That's it folks...Have a week...

SRV, Take us out...





The Beeze.

No comments: