Thursday, August 9, 2012

A Little Spanking Taking You Into the Weekend


Since Monday's post lacked it's normal vibe, and didn't get into things I planned on getting into, I figure, why not end the week with what I normally start it with...But if you missed Monday Moaning, check it out...The mainstream media ignoring decades of sexual child abuse in the U.S. Swimming program, has to stop...And I will continue to beat on this story until all these evil bastards are in jail, or killed for their crimes...

That said, let's talk about the sale of the Cleveland Browns...Jimmy Haslam, a minority owner of the Steelers dropped a billion dollars to buy the Browns from Randy Lerner...To which I say, Thank God!

I was talking about this with my one brother at a family event...He's the genius brother, who does nothing with his brains and 3 degrees...He's also mentally unstable, especially when talking sports...(And you people thought I was nuts)...So I say how I'm thrilled the Browns have a new owner, and that Lerner is finally gone...He flies off the handle, saying how he's so sick of Cleveland fans blaming owners...I brought up Lerner taking $80 million of Browns revenue, and dumping it into his stupid English Soccer team...He went off saying, "It's his money, he can do whatever the fuck he wants with it!"...And I replied, that doesn't mean Browns fans have to be happy about it...Just last year, Lerner was asking for tax-payers to pay for repairs on the stadium...Umm, fuck you, we built it...If you want upgrades and repairs, you do it!

Lerner made it clear he wanted nothing to do with Football...That's why he gave fatty Holmgren a $10 million a year contract, to run the entire thing...Lerner didn't even go to the Owner's meetings...Fatty did...My brother brought up Lerner having to still be paying four different head coaches and thing like that probably lead him to releasing control...Hey, fuck him...He hired them, and fired them...That's not our fault...Lerner was horrible, for the NFL, The Browns, and Cleveland...Christ he spent 95% of his time in New York or England...My Brother also bitched about how he was "probably sick of getting bashed in the media"...Hey, that's what happens when you own a sports team...And that's what happens when you religiously shit on the media...

Lerner out of the picture is great...And Haslam saying he's going to do things right, and how he learned them from the Steelers, is awesome...Browns fans may not like that, but the Steelers have a pretty damn good track record...

Then this week coach Pat Shurmur named Brandon Wheeden the starting QB...Well, I would hope so...They spent a 1st round pick on him, and he's 28, his career is half over already...Get him out there...It's been reported that the news made Colt McCoy very sad...I'm sure his father will get in front of a camera and bitch about this...But shit, look at Colt...I think he's still dizzy from the hit he took from James Harrison last season...And McCoy family, while you're down about this, just remember that little Colt didn't make a pass longer then 15 yards last year...Kid has a fucking rag arm!

But that's not all...The Browns #1 pick this year, Trent Richardson spent Thursday having an arthroscopic knee surgery...It's being called "Routine" and they are hoping he'll be ready for the opener...It already feels like it's going to be a long year...

Oh, and then there is the report that star corner back, Joe Haden failed a routine drug test during the off-season, testing positive for Adderall, which is often used by people suffering from attention deficit disorder, and narcolepsy...Adderall is on the NFL's banned substance list...But there are reports that it was prescribed by a doctor, and they may help get Haden out of a possible suspension...

Now, to the other sports team, who's owner my brother supports...the Cleveland Indians...After the All-star break, the Tribe started to slide...And as the trade deadline approached, and passed, the Indians did nothing...Actually they traded a minor league knuckle-baller to the Red Sox for a minor league OF...A left-handed OF...Even though this team has desperately needed a right-handed bat for 3 years...So instead of doing something that could maybe give the team a boost, the front office threw in the towel, and it has shown on the field...The Tribe has looked like a steaming pile of shit...

And yes, most fans blame ownership for not putting money into the team...I blame Mark Shapiro first, because this ass-hat has just made some horrible fucking trades, and desperately thinks he can do some kind of Billy Beane magic trick...Guess what Mark, you can't! But I also blame Mr. Dolan...This guy always says he's going to kick in the money, when the team is ready...Well this team had shown some guts through the first half, and he didn't do shit!

My knucklehead brother, again feels the fans have no right to bash this dick...Fuck my brother, and fuck Dolan...My brother actually said, "If I had to put up with this shit, I'd move the team."....So I said, "Okay, find a city that is going to build a stadium for you, because Dolan sure as hell won't spend a dime, and he won't want an old stadium...Oh, and a city that is actually big enough, with a strong enough economy, to support another major sports franchise...Doesn't sound that easy, does it?" All he came back with was, "Well, I'd really have to look into it." Genius my fucking ass!

My brother is one of those twats that bitches about fans not filling the seats, so why should Dolan spend money, yet the last time he actually put his ass in one of those empty seats was when I got tickets for myself, and my brothers to take our dad to a game on his birthday, 3 years ago...Yeah, my brother reminds me of a certain gash!

I need a laugh after this ranting...And hell, why not use a laugh, that can also be used as a warning for some of the language I use...




Have a great weekend!

Later, The Beeze.

No comments: