Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Augusta Admits First Femal Members...


And the sky didn't fall!

Since it was founded in 1932, Augusta has been a Men Only Club...Until this week, when they invited former Secretary of State, Condoleezza Rice, and South Carolina financier Darla Moore, to become it's first female members...I'm sure some of the good ole boys were clutching their chests, thinking this was how the end of the World begins...Relax, it's okay, the world will survive this...

But now that this barrier has been broken through, I feel it's time for me to make a push, to break down another barrier...Tomorrow, I'm going to begin my quest, to become a member of CURVES...I bet they won't let me in...As much as women complain about males and their double standards, they often don't budge on theirs...Hey, ladies are allowed in at Augusta now...Why can't a guy workout at Curves?

I actually don't care if Curves lets me in...There are plenty of places for me to workout at...Oh yeah, I gotta get my fat ass off the computer, and actually make an effort to exercise, before I should complain about where I can exercise...Just like there were plenty of other places for women to play golf...(Seriously, over 17,000 in the U.S.)...So why make such a big deal about stupid Augusta? A bunch of narrow-minded rich douches...Why would you want to be around those ass-hats?

Do women really feel they have reached some level of equality now?

Women have always considered the weaker of the two genders...Which I would gladly argue for the side of women...Yeah, I may throw a better punch then my wife...Sure I can throw a baseball, and I have better bat-speed then her...But I was there as she gave birth to our 3 children...Throwing a punch ain't shit compared to pushing a life out through your pisser...And I won't ever be offering to do that...And I highly doubt I have the same mental toughness that she had to go through that...

I find everything about this topic, idiotic...It's stupid that Augusta has refused to allow women in for all these years...But it's a private, and they have the right to do what they want...Yet women have fought against it for years, even though there are plenty of other stupid golf courses...Oh, and golf is stupid...Women have no problem with having their own private places...And now there are women who have a sense of equality, because a bunch of rich, backwards-thinking , douchebags, have allowed two rich, women to join their club...Now a few more sponsors will be happy to put money into the Masters and Augusta..It's all fucking nonsense!

And ladies, as a father of two young girls (almost 11 and almost 2) let me tell you what I intend on telling them as they grow up...

'You're equal to, if not better then any man out there...You don't need to be a member of their shitty golf club to prove that...Do your own thing...You don't have to prove anything to anyone except yourself.'

Look out Curves...I'm coming for you...

Later, The Beeze.

No comments: