Wednesday, June 27, 2012

UNFAIR!?! PRIVILEGE!?!

Have you seen this bullshit?




Now I'm a pretty liberal guy, but this white guilt shit has got to stop...Anyone involved in this ad should be ashamed of themselves...Being white is a privilege? Fuck you! It's unfair that I'm white and some one else isn't? Fuck you, that's called life! I'm white, and I've been pulled over plenty of times...Stupid horse shit! I don't care if you are White, Black, Hispanic, Indian, fucking Martian, I don't care, life is what you make of it...No one should feel bad because of what color they were born, and who their parents are...Unfair shit happens to everyone...Don't believe me? Well pay attention...

A number of years ago...Before I even knew my wife, I was in shape, instead of the fat mess OI am now...I had taken the Cleveland Fire Fighters exam...Based on my scores I should have gotten in...But the mayor, a black guy named Mike White, decided to plug "minorities" in every third spot...Not paying attention to scores...A lot of qualified people got screwed over because of this mess...Me included...Ask them if they feel "Privileged"...Even worse is that whites are actually the "minority" in Cleveland, yet they aren't counted that way...

And when I was going to college, I was also working a full-time, and a part-time job to pay for it...The United Negro College Fund wasn't offering any money to my white "privileged" ass...And if there was a United Caucasian College Fund, Al Sharpton would be on the roof tops screaming racism...

This country has gone out of it's way to try and make right by it's shameful history of slavery...It has gone to great strides to help minorities...Giving advantages that were never given so many other ethnicities...The Irish, Italians, Polish, Germans, Croatians, Russians, Asians, Latinos, it didn't matter, they all faced struggles and racism when they first came to America, and were given nothing...They worked for it...

The first year of my oldest daughter's life, I supported my family on $26,000 dollars that year...Oh how our White "privileged" asses were living it up! Fuck you...I kept plugging away, and the next year I made $40,000...

I have a very close friend from Boston...He of Puerto Rican descent...In Boston...They can get pretty damn racist there...He didn't let that hold him back...He didn't get any hand-outs...He worked hard...Put himself through school, busted his ass climbing the corporate ladder...He's an accountant, living a pretty damn good life...He didn't cry foul...He didn't scream unfair...He did what he had to do, to get where he wanted...

There has become this culture where people don't think life should be hard at all...Where people don't think they should have to work hard, but they still think they should be living the life, with all the bells and whistles...Part of it is this fucking, everyone wins, everyone gets a trophy crap these days...It's pussified kids, and they are growing up to be useless, drains on society...

There is another reason I see for this...It's going to piss people off, but tough shit...There are shit loads of men fathering children, but not being fathers...And while it's not just a Black problem, it seems to be much more prevalent in the Black Community, then the White and Hispanic communities...There are far too many single parent families...If the mother is working hard to support her kids, then the kids have little time actually being parented...If the mother is staying home trying to raise kids, then she's getting handouts, welfare, foodstamps, and what-not...What are the kids learning? Society/the Government/taxpayers will give you what you need...So why bother working?

I swear to God, this is a true story...It happened today at work...A some what new kid, black, busser, was eating soup...Everyone is cool with you having a cup, but this kid was on about his 6th cup of a high cost soup...He's been doing this for a few days...So I said something to him about it...I wasn't being harsh, but I was lettingh him know, that has an impact on our costs, and if costs are up, we aren't getting raises...I swear to God, this was his response..."But I'm Black." I along with a couple other co-workers, was stunned...That right there is a fucked up mentality...I had to fire back..."So what, being Black entitles you to fucking steal from the company?" This fucking dope, just shrugged his shulders and walked away...

Isn't the President a half Black guy, who went to Harvard? What, was it only the White half that got him to this point? Go screw!

The video ends with a White girl saying, "We're privileged and that's unfair."

Bitch, we're all (White, Black, Hispanic, Indian, fucking Martian) privileged to be alive...Color doesn't have shit to do with it...It's unfair that the rest of us have to share oxygen with dolts like you!

Later, The Beeze.

No comments: