Monday, August 22, 2011

It's Your Responsibility Not Your Job



Some ladies are going to get pissed about this, but too bad...Women have fought for equal rights for years, so it's time to take the good with the bad...

lately I've heard too much talk about women being mothers, and calling it a job...Then today I saw these two women talking about studies on stay at home moms vs. working moms...But they kept referring to being a mother as a job...THIS was the one woman...I wasn't impressed with her non-stop smiling, and her upbeat tone, about how moms who work, are better at their job as a mother...

First, I have no problem with working mothers...My mom went back to work, when I was in 2nd grade, and it didn't effect me...She wasn't ant better or worse of a mother...But also, there was my Dad...Remember Dad...The other parent...When mom went to her 9-5 job, he switch his schedule, to 4-midnight...So there was always a parent around...So that some one was there if we needed it...

In my early years of fatherhood, I worked 70 hours a week, and my wife stayed home with the baby...Then she got a good job, and I switched jobs, to work less hours, and be home more...Now she is the primary bread winner, and I am the primary care giver...I get them ready and off to school...Go to work...Pick them up...Play at the park...Do homework with them...Make dinner...Wash the dishes...I get up with the baby at night...I am the Mr. Mom...

Guess what? I don't call being a father, my job...I've never heard a father say that...Ladies, it's not your job to be a parent...It's your responsibility! Once a guy unloads into a woman, what comes next, is his responsibility...Once you let a guy unload in you, what happens nest, is a responsibility...Can it be tough? Yes...Could it tire you out like work? Yes...Is it you job? NO! There's no paycheck involved...Just the hope that you didn't screw these kids up to bad!

It's time to man-up ladies!

Maybe I haven't explained my displeasure well...But I hope some one out there gets it...For a laugh, here's Bill Burr's take on Stay at Home Moms...




Later, The Beeze.

No comments: